• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada a Carbon Sink

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada a Carbon Sink

As confirmed by chucks own beloved NASA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nsa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	780509

If the turd wants to keep up with the two billion trees planted buy 2030 he needs over 500 trees a minute in the ground, 24-7 each and every season, we already have three hundred and eighteen billion trees already, we are already a huge carbon sink….

Comment

I am sending chuck straight to the rubber room today.

Name:	ctcc.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	775454

Comment

Canadians don't need NASA to tell us where we live is a carbon sink.

Name:	g180314b001-eng_remastered.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	775457
        Any grade 4 that can read a map can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I am sending chuck straight to the rubber room today.

[ATTACH]13041[/ATTACH]
          That’s not what it was for
          It’s a *** liberal tax grab , plain and simple
          Only simpletons thought otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            That’s not what it was for
            It’s a *** liberal tax grab , plain and simple
            Only simpletons thought otherwise
            Agree , always was , always will be
            One of the biggest ponzie schemes in history
            Just have to follow the money .
            People need to watch some of the videos posted on here the past few days . All the waste is unimaginable to most who could not see this farce from day one

Comment

As my MP Damien said Saturday:
              PM Trudeau answers: “It is income redistribution “.

The 20% that produces 80% of the prosperity in Canada… don’t vote for PM Trudeau or Deputy PM Freeland in any case.

Hoping and praying some sense of common sense infects the average Canadian!
              Cheers

Comment

Excellent data killing C02 Tax debacle!

Name:	Sink.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	775459

Comment

as has been said allready , carbon tax is notting but another liberal tax grab scam , they have to get money somehow to pay for the stupid stuff they keep doing , very sad how some simpletons cant figure that out , the little people must pay while they cruise around the world in their multi million dollar private yachts , one of them recently sopped in to fuel up in Cork Ireland , Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7374.jpg
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	775460

Comment

Chuck avoided this thread like there was covid in here. Hilarious. I guess Dani is his new obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      As my MP Damien said Saturday:
                      PM Trudeau answers: “It is income redistribution “.

The 20% that produces 80% of the prosperity in Canada… don’t vote for PM Trudeau or Deputy PM Freeland in any case.

Hoping and praying some sense of common sense infects the average Canadian!
                      Cheers
                      That’s a fact , I brought it up here before and a few lost their minds … LOL

Comment

And those minds are STILL lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Chuck avoided this thread like there was covid in here. Hilarious. I guess Dani is his new obsession.
                          He's still busy trying to figure out how his plans to back up AB and SK's wind and solar with MB hydro is going to work out when MB transitions to wind and solar as he told us in a previous post.

After reassuring us multiple times that we had nothing to worry about because MB hydro would be used as storage, he made the blunder of posting the article proving that MB will be unable to do any such thing.

If he ever responds, it will be interesting to see what mental gymnastics are required to keep all the plates spinning in his utopian energy future.

Comment

I like your vocabulary, impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              He's still busy trying to figure out how his plans to back up AB and SK's wind and solar with MB hydro is going to work out when MB transitions to wind and solar as he told us in a previous post.

After reassuring us multiple times that we had nothing to worry about because MB hydro would be used as storage, he made the blunder of posting the article proving that MB will be unable to do any such thing.

If he ever responds, it will be interesting to see what mental gymnastics are required to keep all the plates spinning in his utopian energy future.
                              There are plates spinning ??????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...