• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin and Sofia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin and Sofia

I guess they are going separate ways. Surprise Surprise!
    How did we not see this coming?

Who cares. Feel sorry for the kids.

Comment

Wondered about that cut between his eyes. She probably had enough and drove the twat between the eyes.

Comment

Hope she writes a tell all.

Publishers will be asking as that would be #1 all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Well said. The Trudeau facade is crumbling and the kids live it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            No way Trudeau gets off that easy BP. He invaded my personal life with his mandates and over regulation, he gets no sympathy and neither does a sycophant like Sophie for not calling it out yrs ago.

He is on full blast until he is run out of the country.

Comment

i wish we could also seperate ourselves from trudope !

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                Wondered about that cut between his eyes. She probably had enough and drove the twat between the eyes.
                I always hope when he’s doing a something in front of the camera a red dot would show up on his forehead, probably makes me a bad person for thinking that but I don’t have any sympathy for a dictator.

Comment

Arrogance and pride… catch up with whoever let selfishness and evil rule their lives….

A very sad way to lead our nation….

Praying for wisdom and understanding for the family… forgiveness and humble spirits can heal a multitude of sins…

Peace Joy and Mercy are available to anyone who chooses to humble themselves….

Prayers and blessings to their families…

To err is human to forgive Devine…

Comment

JT has the gay lisp in his voice. We all knew this day was coming. And he is over the top in support of the alphabet community. We know why. Agree, feel sorry for the kids.
                    Last edited by SmallTimeOperator; Aug 2, 2023, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
                      JT has the gay lisp in his voice. We all knew this day was coming. And he is over the top in support of the alphabet community. We know why. Agree, feel sorry for the kids.
                      Good timing. Trudeau single now. Ive seen alot of "F8ck trudeau" flags... now all those guys can try and take a run at him and make their dreams come true.

( disclosure, i do not enjoy trudeau... but i also do not enjoy my kids and such seeing such drivel.)
                      My grandmother was a small town english teacher and she always said that if you resort to swearing then you are just too stupid to find the proper adjective!

At the end of the day politics be damned... i really feel sorry for his kids. Not in their lifestyle or what they will be afforded in their life...but how difficult it will be to be them and travel around. Id probably just change my lastname....

Comment

Justin and ethical mentioned in the separation agreement sounds interesting.

Comment

Don't expect a quick divorce settlement.

I doubt that even he knows where all the bank accounts are.

Where is that poor lady going to live now?

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                            Good timing. Trudeau single now. Ive seen alot of "F8ck trudeau" flags... now all those guys can try and take a run at him and make their dreams come true.

( disclosure, i do not enjoy trudeau... but i also do not enjoy my kids and such seeing such drivel.)
                            My grandmother was a small town english teacher and she always said that if you resort to swearing then you are just too stupid to find the proper adjective!

At the end of the day politics be damned... i really feel sorry for his kids. Not in their lifestyle or what they will be afforded in their life...but how difficult it will be to be them and travel around. Id probably just change my lastname....
                            I’m with you there. I don’t care for the f Trudeau signs as it’s crass in my mind. Have some class. That said I understand people’s frustration and hatred for the guy’s duplicity and sanctimonious attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              I’m with you there. I don’t care for the f Trudeau signs as it’s crass in my mind. Have some class. That said I understand people’s frustration and hatred for the guy’s duplicity and sanctimonious attitude.
                              Definitely. As a young family with young kids i do understand ( to an extent) the allure of what the libs are " offering" but he is truly going to be the death of the party.
                              Hes just junk.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...