• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mediums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A personal relationship, spiritually… with the creator of the universe… King Jesus… was totally revolutionary 2000 years ago… as it is today. A personal choice to serve… sacrifice, make conscious decisions each day… to build positive uplifting relationships.,. Dwell on the positive…

To folks who do not have a personal spiritual connection with King Jesus… it is as Blaithin described… nonsensical… as it was for the religious establishment of Jesus day… Love your neighbor as your self… sacrificially… WHY would anyone?

But that is why King Jesus said at his Trial when he was condemned to death… for only doing good and healing all he met.. and put their trust in him…

You can know the Truth… and the Truth King Jesus taught… can set you free eternally. Not understanding or earthly wisdom… but a direct connection with the creator of all things… time, space, physical and spiritual.

Good and Evil.. are like Light and Darkness… Eternal Water… that quenches thirsty souls and hearts… with knowledge that is available no where else in the world or universe.

Choice is a awesome responsibility… yet freedom, liberty, Hope and Love… all result from personal choices and sacrifices we make each day.

So amazing… the most printed popular book ever printed… is alive with knowledge and wisdom, compassion and judgment, forgiveness and dependable future knowledge of what is happening with humanity.

Peace I leave with you, not as the world gives, but peaceful assurance of a future… in perfect harmony… with family, community, and all matter of life and perfect liberty.

Blessings and Prayers

P. S. …King Jesus is praying for Y O U Blaithin… read Gospel of John 14-17… he is hoping that… you …would decide to fall in Love with him…and follow him… the great creator and designer of the very special You… and of the universe!
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Aug 5, 2023, 04:13.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      A personal relationship, spiritually… with the creator of the universe… King Jesus… was totally revolutionary 2000 years ago… as it is today. A personal choice to serve… sacrifice, make conscious decisions each day… to build positive uplifting relationships.,. Dwell on the positive…

To folks who do not have a personal spiritual connection with King Jesus… it is as Blaithin described… nonsensical… as it was for the religious establishment of Jesus day… Love your neighbor as your self… sacrificially… WHY would anyone?

But that is why King Jesus said at his Trial when he was condemned to death… for only doing good and healing all he met.. and put their trust in him…

You can know the Truth… and the Truth King Jesus taught… can set you free eternally. Not understanding or earthly wisdom… but a direct connection with the creator of all things… time, space, physical and spiritual.

Good and Evil.. are like Light and Darkness… Eternal Water… that quenches thirsty souls and hearts… with knowledge that is available no where else in the world or universe.

Choice is a awesome responsibility… yet freedom, liberty, Hope and Love… all result from personal choices and sacrifices we make each day.

So amazing… the most printed popular book ever printed… is alive with knowledge and wisdom, compassion and judgment, forgiveness and dependable future knowledge of what is happening with humanity.

Peace I leave with you, not as the world gives, but peaceful assurance of a future… in perfect harmony… with family, community, and all matter of life and perfect liberty.

Blessings and Prayers

P. S. …King Jesus is praying for Y O U Blaithin… read Gospel of John 14-17… he is hoping that… you …would decide to fall in Love with him…and follow him… the great creator and designer of the very special You… and of the universe!

Hey Tom, try the decaf.

Comment

I meant more your grammar and approach to preaching. It’s a nonsensical jumble of commandments and sins.

When someone speaks in full sentences it doesn’t matter what religion they discuss, I can still manage to follow along.

The Creator is going to be waiting for a while for me. I have my own path, there’s no reason to switch over to him.

Comment

One never knows Blaithin

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            One never knows Blaithin
            Pretty easy to know.

The only situation would be akin to “No atheists in a foxhole”

In which case I would say what use is suddenly hoping Jesus is around when shit hits the fan. If you can’t believe in him in placid times, you’re a hypocrite to call on him in bad times.

As I said, I have my own path. It’s the epitome of conceit to claim that I would suddenly disown my way simply to declare a love for Jesus. Why? Because people like Tom chose that path and feel it’s the one and only salvation and that it’s their place to repeatedly tell me, and others, so?

Poor motivation for me to switch it up. Probably even worse than being in a foxhole. Instead of inner turmoil driving my choice it would be nothing more than peer pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Pretty easy to know.

The only situation would be akin to “No atheists in a foxhole”

In which case I would say what use is suddenly hoping Jesus is around when shit hits the fan. If you can’t believe in him in placid times, you’re a hypocrite to call on him in bad times.

As I said, I have my own path. It’s the epitome of conceit to claim that I would suddenly disown my way simply to declare a love for Jesus. Why? Because people like Tom chose that path and feel it’s the one and only salvation and that it’s their place to repeatedly tell me, and others, so?

Poor motivation for me to switch it up. Probably even worse than being in a foxhole. Instead of inner turmoil driving my choice it would be nothing more than peer pressure.
              Thankfully I have “no dog in this hunt” personally as sharing the Good News… is my objective… I personally gain nothing …either way… your choice is yours. The great creator and designer of the universe is perfectly capable of understanding your choices…

Ironically woke humanity… believes society is getting better educated… as social media… becomes bolder and rebellious to peaceful compassionate civilization… deception is rampant… as evil is preached as the salvation of humanity… while humble servant hood , forgiveness, and self discipline… are mocked as being weak willed and spineless character traits.

Searching for future knowledge and happiness… is as close as a simple choice to be brave and humble enough to follow that still quiet voice in your soul… aching to discover: truth, Love, and the purpose for why humanity exists. Why shouldn’t I share this amazing reality… ?

Blessings …King Jesus Loves You!

P.S. King Jesus is the most accurate, perfect, giving, forgiving “Medium “ to most accurately discover knowledge of God our Father in Heaven!
              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Aug 5, 2023, 12:44.

Comment

Are you a JW Tom? I rarely meet any other Christian’s who feel it’s their place to just “Share the news” to everyone.

Religion is like your penis. Keep it in your pants, people you meet in day to day activities have no interest in seeing it and you accomplish nothing by pulling it out and waving it around. It doesn’t make people suddenly want it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  Are you a JW Tom? I rarely meet any other Christian’s who feel it’s their place to just “Share the news” to everyone.

Religion is like your penis. Keep it in your pants, people you meet in day to day activities have no interest in seeing it and you accomplish nothing by pulling it out and waving it around. It doesn’t make people suddenly want it more.

I am very thankfull to still be alive... Only by the grace of... because of King Jesus...

Pain and suffering... getting old... changes the intensity of this close fellowship... as I get closer to my destiny.... last breath... I appreciate my wonderful designer and creator... more and more... each day...

Spiritual Intimacy... is what this topic is about...

King Jesus clearly points out... that if I deny him... if I do not forgive others... as he has already...forgiven me for my failures and faults... I crucify and hurt my great designer and creator...more....

whom I see every moment... of every day... in everything around me... the miracle of life... the astounding glory and indescribable beauty of this earth ....King Jesus designed and spoke into existence...

If I don't say this... the very rocks... earth... skies... every ounce of matter in time and this conscious reality... will and is... screaming out...to become in harmony and peace...

so expect... more; earthquakes... storms... sun events... climate upheaval...

These are simply our earth and universe... nature... spiritual entities... ALL expressing "excitement" in anticipation of the Fearsome coming ... atom shattering... events about to occur...

If I don't tell you... King Jesus will find even more life changing ways... to remind you ... and all of humanity... that the redemption and judgement of humanity... is drawing even nearer...!...!

Peace, Blessings... Prayers, astounding events are about to unfold... before your very eyes!!!

I am a follower of the WAY... the Truth... and the sacrificial Life... there are no denominations in the spiritual realm... only good and evil... we must choose... it is our personal responsibility ... what and who we will serve!

Comment

So Tom how do you explain all the devout roman catholic priests who sexually assaulted and abused children and the Catholic church tried to cover it up?

Some of the most pious and "devout" christians possible that followed Jesus and the Lord and preached to their congregations "the truth" and they committed monstrous evil!

What "way" were they following Tom?

Comment

What way are you following?
                      Linking criminal behavior with religion or politics. I think you're the most capable on here of wearing brown shirts and high boots. You're very narrow minded and deeply passive aggressive.

Comment

putting on a priests robe does not make a person a christian , a true christian would never ever harm a child , how do you know CC that sickos did not become priests as a way to get near inocent kids ? kinda like what some the trannys are doing now

Comment

I don't mind Tom sharing his joy.
                          And you're never going to stop him.
                          His version of Kool Aid keeps him full of dopamine and hurts no on else.
                          It's when piety starts to feel sanctimonious is where I get hot.
                          Human nature and it's darker side can't be covered up by dogma for all people. I've got books that tell me my children's parents would still be married if only they followed Jesus.
                          I'm certain even God knows better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            So Tom how do you explain all the devout roman catholic priests who sexually assaulted and abused children and the Catholic church tried to cover it up?

Some of the most pious and "devout" christians possible that followed Jesus and the Lord and preached to their congregations "the truth" and they committed monstrous evil!

What "way" were they following Tom?
                            King Jesus directly answers your question best:

Blessings and Prayers CC… Arrogance and Pride… are evil. As Jesus says….” Judge them by their fruits “ obviously being humble… excludes selfish gratification of the flesh…. But you did know that CC… obviously…

Peace

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...