• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99% of humans are about to experience sunlight at the same time tomorrow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    I appreciate the debate. Maybe Blaithin, like all others that try including myself, is having a hard time proving we are on a spinning globe? This explains why he has resorted to attacking the medium Tiktok and my character instead of addressing the information I have provided.
    I'm not attacking your character. You have a strange perspective compared to most, as shown by your interpretation of information.

Nor am I trying to prove the world is round, which is why I've really offered nothing in that regard beyond using examples to see what the flat earth theory has to counter.

As for TikTok, I have no use for that platform even for entertainment purposes let alone trustworthy educational content. Has nothing to do with the content and everything to do with the platform being a host of garbage.

Also I'm nowhere near diverting from Globe Theory. All science is a theory, saying so doesn't mean it's not the most pragmatic branch. Gravity is also a theory and I'm not going to deny that it exists. As I've said, none of your points have been expansive enough to cover the flaws and make it more believable than Globe to me.
    Last edited by Blaithin; Jul 9, 2023, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Gaslighting :

Is the “subjective” experience” in which an individual’s perception of reality is repeatedly undermined or questioned. How does that fit into this topic?
      gaslighting
      1 of 2
      noun
      gas·​light·​ing ˈgas-ˌlī-tiŋ -ˈlī-
      : psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator

: the act or practice of grossly misleading someone especially for one's own advantage

By saying those believing the Earth is round are mislead, brainwashed, believing propaganda, that everything we know is a lie fed us via censorship, the information is manipulated, giving them the handy nickname of globetards, etc. he is gaslighting. He is repeatedly undermining people's perceptions of reality and insinuating they don't have the intelligence to see it.

Comment

If it offends you so much, it’s a free country, you can chose not to read it. As I said to my grand-daughter yesterday, it’s good to have an open mind and use your own judgement. The more ideas you are exposed to, the better off you will be. I’m not sure if it matters to me if we are spinning or if the world is a round globe, I like to hear all sides. This world is good enough for me, I won’t waste my time dwelling on something I can do nothing about.

Comment

Who's offended?

Comment

The airlines haven't been using their sprayers as there are no con-trails for most days now.

We must be at maximum dose of stupid juice or whatever it is they spray us with?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              The airlines haven't been using their sprayers as there are no con-trails for most days now.

We must be at maximum dose of stupid juice or whatever it is they spray us with?
              I don't know about contrails but definitely alot rocks in peoples heads. Too hard headed to look out over the plain into the distance at the horizontal eyezone (horizon) and ask themselves the simple question, "If Earth is a globe why can I see the horizon out 20 miles or further?" When the 'Science' of a globe earth states the horizon is only visible for 3 or so miles while standing at ground level.
              Last edited by biglentil; Jul 10, 2023, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

They’re out spraying here right now.

Little seeders everywhere.

Comment

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

Billy

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

Billy
                    The Iq 80 peanut gallery arrived. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      The Iq 80 peanut gallery arrived. Yay!
                      Disagreeing doesn’t equal low IQ.

Complete and easy agreement over something would be more of an indication of low IQ than any disagreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Disagreeing doesn’t equal low IQ.

Complete and easy agreement over something would be more of an indication of low IQ than any disagreeing.
                        I do not recall Goalieguy offering any valuable insight on either side of any debate. I call it how I see it.

Comment

No offering valuable insight doesn’t reflect IQ, just how much energy a person is willing to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            No offering valuable insight doesn’t reflect IQ, just how much energy a person is willing to spend.
                            Most of the energy required by this individual in this circumstance was the act of typing or cut and paste. Valuable input to either side of the debate could have been achieved by even fewer characters and thus a lower energy input. So would you agree "troll" is a more accurate description?

Comment

If he continues to do it, sure, troll fits.

One time? Sharing his opinion.

Comment

Here is a court case msm would never report on. Court found that there is no proof of curvature, not once but twice.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZM2QveyxU/

Last edited by biglentil; Jul 11, 2023, 22:11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...