• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s all good , right chucky and friends?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s all good , right chucky and friends?

The Trudeau government will mark Canada Day by imposing what amounts to a second carbon tax on Canadians called the Clean Fuel Regulations.

The enviro ideologues won’t be satisfied until we are all broke and on government assistance. Trudeau always says he has our back, yes I am sure he is behind me because I certainly feel like I am getting ##**ed😳

Comment

But but , they said it would only be a few cents per litre, and all other price increases were strictly evil oil companies profits ????

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        The enviro ideologues won’t be satisfied until we are all broke and on government assistance. Trudeau always says he has our back, yes I am sure he is behind me because I certainly feel like I am getting ##**ed😳
        Since Trudeau got in average net farm worth has doubled.I know Trudeau had nothing to do with it but Polly says he is responsible for all the things going up that has also made farmers net worth jump.So either give Trudeau credit or say Polly is brain dead on his economic policies.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
          Since Trudeau got in average net farm worth has doubled.I know Trudeau had nothing to do with it but Polly says he is responsible for all the things going up that has also made farmers net worth jump.So either give Trudeau credit or say Polly is brain dead on his economic policies.
          ?????

WTF does that gibberish have to do with another tax?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
            its called inflation , what good is double net worth if dollar is worth half ? and the only thing i will give trudope credit for is destroying canada

Comment

We need to seriously start thinking about Western Separation, and quick. These 2 Carbon Taxes and the 54.57 cents per litre will drive inflation like crazy for the next 7 years. That or else, take the old boundaries of Upper and Lower Canada, and kick them out.

Comment

I see the chronic complainers of Canada is a shithole club get their inspiration from editorials in the Sun? LOL

Well then that explains their partisan whining about how bad it is.

Post Media who owns the Sun and National Post are losing so much money they are in talks to merge with Nordstar.

One of the main reasons they are losing money is their editorials and opinion pieces all look like they were written by Conservative party staffers campaigning for Poilievre and Danny Smith.

The papers are just pumping out feel good stories for the Conservative partisans who's only thought is everything is Trudeaus fault!

The problem is many of the con faithfull don't even read the partisan crap news papers and get their "news" and propaganda from Fox, Rebel and Alex Jones, Trump, etc for free.

But don't let that stop you from dreaming about separating even though Edmonton and Calgary wont join you in the pity party.

Comment

Maybe if we didn't have a completely ignorant federal leader , who has been indoctrinated to hate western Canada , then just maybe a lot of people in this part of the country wouldn't feel that way about separation!

a majority win for Justin next time means all of us out west are going to pay for it. Most of us on this forum have noticed this for the past 8 years with our wallets .

Comment

Ah in typical Chuck2 fashion you simply insult the posters rather than actually address or attempt to defend the fact that Justin Trudeau is bringing in a second carbon tax with the clean fuel standard and there is no rebate program to buy votes from those with lower income. The same low income group that will be disproportionately affected by the latest tax!!!

Comment

They are adding fuel to the fire of inflation and some people have their head in the sand on economics how Trudeau is helping to make things cost more and forcing business to increase what they charge

Comment

Canada's inflation rate has dropped to 3.4 % largely because of lower gasoline prices, because of lower oil prices.

But when high oil prices drive up fuel costs and inflation, all we here is crickets from the petro parties! LOL

And inflation is a worldwide problem so how could Justin's policies cause worldwide inflation?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Canada's inflation rate has dropped to 3.4 % largely because of lower gasoline prices, because of lower oil prices.

But when high oil prices drive up fuel costs and inflation, all we here is crickets from the petro parties! LOL

And inflation is a worldwide problem so how could Justin's policies cause worldwide inflation?
                          The tax ?
                          This thread is about a new tax you ignorant name calling piece of work ? What do you think about a new tax for the poor working people ??
                          You do realize fuel tax raises prices of everything? Shit maybe you don’t ?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Interestingly Chuck2 I was listening to talk radio yesterday. They were discussing how high electricity prices were in Alberta. I have been on a fixed rate plan for over 5 years. I re-upped back in Dec. 22. The generation portion is all you can lock in, this does not include transmission and distribution charges. My price went from 6.7 cents a kilowatt to 6.9 for 5 years. You can terminate the contract anytime, no penalty. Anyway that same company, same 5 year contract today is 12.79 cents a kilowatt. I looked it up while I was listening to the radio. An 85% increase! What the hell Chuck2. I thought all this wind and solar was going to make electricity cheap? Well one problem is the carbon tax, it is increasing the cost of Alberta’s natural gas generated electricity. It is not the cost of the natural gas, it is back down to just over $2 a gigajoule. And wind? Well yesterday it was producing at 10% of capacity, today at just over 20%. When I looked this morning 79.5% of Alberta’s electricity was coming from fossil fuel generating sources, all inflated by the carbon tax.

One other thing Chuck2, the inflation rate on food is still running at over 9%!
                            Chuck2 my last natural gas bill for May, cost of natural gas $2.55 a gigajoule, federal carbon tax $3.3271 a gigajoule. Nope carbon tax isn’t inflationary at all🤪
                            Last edited by Hamloc; Jun 29, 2023, 07:57.

Comment

One must be in complete denial of reality to accept the taxes…

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...