• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Billion CEBA.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    You guys need to go fishing
    Why, because I called out the two most vocal (if nothing else) against government subsidies or handouts on Agriville (TOM$4TOM and the Libertarian) for sucking on the government Tit. They readily call out every other person or entity of doing that every chance they get. Nobody mentions they should go fishing.

Besides, it makes the Bud Light taste even better while BBQing and listening to Kid Rock with people I know (family) on a Sunday that didn't take any CEBA or CREB.

As for the B.S. some of of you are using that it's my tax dollars anyways, or the government is wasting money, that's classy one. Didn't other Posters mention something about how pride has gone by the wayside. Not a word was directed towards them.

Nice to see TOM$4TOM is reading the thread at least, just don't understand why he's so unusually quiet while AB5 is calling others Trolls when the entertainment isn't to his liking.

Hope you're fishing Case, and you get the rains you've been asking for.

Comment

Complaining… intimidation… deception….

Blessings and Prayers!

Your destiny is your responsibility!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Why, because I called out the two most vocal (if nothing else) against government subsidies or handouts on Agriville (TOM$4TOM and the Libertarian) for sucking on the government Tit. They readily call out every other person or entity of doing that every chance they get. Nobody mentions they should go fishing.

Besides, it makes the Bud Light taste even better while BBQing and listening to Kid Rock with people I know (family) on a Sunday that didn't take any CEBA or CREB.

As for the B.S. some of of you are using that it's my tax dollars anyways, or the government is wasting money, that's classy one. Didn't other Posters mention something about how pride has gone by the wayside. Not a word was directed towards them.

Nice to see TOM$4TOM is reading the thread at least, just don't understand why he's so unusually quiet while AB5 is calling others Trolls when the entertainment isn't to his liking.

Hope you're fishing Case, and you get the rains you've been asking for.
        Thanks , it sure has been good in Tobin , caught some red zoners and some keepers
        Alberta water on the way so will be dirty for a while , emptying the lake to get ready for what’s coming . It is amazing how quick they can change the level , and it’s not a small lake
        Got a little shower tonight, nothing substantial, this week will be the test on this dry area , we need it now
        Last edited by Guest; Jun 25, 2023, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          Complaining… intimidation… deception….

Blessings and Prayers!

Your destiny is your responsibility!
          As usual it's easier for you Tom$4Tom to reply with a cut and paste then using your own words trying to B.S. your way out from telling the truth.

Obviously, you took Trudeau's LIBERAL hand me outs (more than likely on a few accounts) , other wise you would've been all over this thread with your anti government involvement and subsidies sermon.

Comment

Some of you need a break .. quit beating each other over the head ..

Took a few days , and went north . This beautiful Silver Fox came right up to cabin , very rare to see live .

Got lucky with nice weather and zero phone / internet for a few days .

Some uranium core samples from mine site

Comment

Hopefully the dry areas get something, and wet areas get a huge crop , just remember who’s boss ……

This was 20-30% flower 2 days ago , nice crops , not huge but had a chance .

Some of you need to quit acting like 5 year olds and ruining this site with b/s . I can get caught up in it too but lately it’s stupid on here .
              Glad i was gone for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Some of you need a break .. quit beating each other over the head ..

Took a few days , and went north . This beautiful Silver Fox came right up to cabin , very rare to see live .

Got lucky with nice weather and zero phone / internet for a few days .

Some uranium core samples from mine site
                I am in awe of the diversity and complexity of our planet! Wonderful you are taking time to enjoy life!!!

Strange how I am responsible for Covid... in their [gov] policies ... I somehow....am to blame????

Blessings, prayers... and wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                  I am in awe of the diversity and complexity of our planet! Wonderful you are taking time to enjoy life!!!

Strange how I am responsible for Covid... in their [gov] policies ... I somehow....am to blame????

Blessings, prayers... and wisdom!
                  Tom, I don't recall Trudeau's Liberals forcing Canadian farm businesses to participate in CEBA.

I didn't take CEBA and I'm still operating as a business without participating in the voluntary CEBA Trudeau subsidy.

In fact, if I recall farmers who weren't incorporated didn't qualify for CEBA.

Tom, were your business entities so finically strapped that Trudeau's Liberal CEBA subsidy kept them afloat?

If so you'd better come up with a better business models out there in Edmonton.

Besides, doesn't one of your sermons state we are responsible for our own actions.

Comment

Comment

I took the money and I don’t care. I needed it cause Covid screwed up a market I had and it cost me dearly. I acknowledge the cash advance program and subsidized crop insurance are benefits we enjoy on the taxpayers dime but I also acknowledge we as agricultural producers in Saskatchewan fund 60% of education through property taxes and contribute a substantial portion to the economic activity of the province. Aside from hydrocarbons and mining what other economic activity contributes more to the gdp of Saskatchewan Alberta or Manitoba? What industry chugs along while others ebb and flow due to market conditions and resource availability? Walter you take every opportunity to remind us of what good stuff we do have and I realize you were a government guy and it probably makes your head spin listening to some of the bs here but sometimes I think you are a bit too cozy like Glenn is with the government line. However, I appreciate your input as I don’t think you’re full of crap.

Comment

Intimidation, deception, misrepresentation…

Forage… working , and communication with my Border Collie “Buddy “

is much more common sense and trusting…

Have a wonderful safe summer!

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Can only wonder what "Buddy" the Comfort Dog has been confided with through out the years.

I'm sure Buddy's getting extra special treats on this occasion with Trudeau's Liberal subsidy money.

Comment

Wilton, if this was 2015 or something and a program like that was needed for whatever we were facing, I would say fine take it.

But we have a weaponized govt against this industry and others. When they want to get this back, and they will, do you think they are going to go get the typical clueless voter from the GTA to pay it back. Not a chance, they are going to go after us and others like us. Trudeau didnt hire 50,000 more CRA agents in the middle of a pandemic for nothing.

I use the analogy of the average joe taking couple hundred bucks a week being happy staying home and then watching inflation ravage him for 2 yrs after wards.

The same may eventually end up being true for this industry. A $20K grant and then they come for your capital gains.

The fewer interactions with this govt the better imo.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...