• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A5 you really don't have anything better to do for most of your day, than worry about me and what I say on Agrisilly? Get a life for goodness sakes.

And try to stop posting contradictory evidence too. LOL

Comment

Very glad I went with Blaithin's advice to keep the experiment going.
      The test subject's continued participation has further confirmed that the original hypothesis was completely wrong. And blackpowder's hypothesis increasingly appears to be the only viable one.

The test subject continues to attempt to bait the researcher with childish insults and juvenile taunts. In spite of the fact that the researcher has completely avoided responding in kind, the tone, vitriol and maturity level of the participant have not improved in the slightest, if anything they have deteriorated.

An outside observer could accurately surmise that the participant is not here for civil mature discussion, but only here tolo be confrontational.
      This observation is reinforced by noting that when the researcher does not respond to the increasingly desperate taunts of the participant, he instead directs his attention to attempting the same unsuccessful tactics on other like-minded posters.
      It is also worth noting that his attack dogs vitriolic posts have also increased in both frequency and nastiness in sympathy.

It will be interesting to see if the test subject still tries to claim that it was the researchers fault for his behavior, or tries to invent a new excuse after using the opportunity so generously provided to prove that excuse completely false.
      I hypothesize that at no point will the test subject ever except any personal responsibility for his behavior, it will always be someone else's fault.
      It is worth keeping the experiment going just to analyze the results of that alone.
      Thank you again for your continued voluntary participation in this experiment. I couldn't have done it without you.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 27, 2023, 09:57.

Comment

Same as dishonourable Crime Minister

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Same as dishonourable Crime Minister
          Yes, "she experienced it differently."
          This reprehensible trait seems to be very common on the left. And they wear it like a badge of honor.

Comment

As must be obvious by now( except perhaps to Chuck himself), I ended the experiment quite a while ago, but hadn't published the results, or informed the test subject yet.

There can be no doubt that Blackpowder's hypothesis that Chuck is just an a$$hole was the correct hypothesis, and can be promoted up the the status of the current working theory.

As for Chuck's claims that he was just being a narcissistic jerk because of the way I was treating him, it can be tossed into the dustbin of scientific history, along with safe and effective, climate emergency and cheapest generation source. He had months of opportunity to prove his own hypothesis correct, and squandered the opportunity. It wasn't even double blind, I informed him that he was a participant in the experiment, and yet his behaviour was not modified in the slightest. Almost as if he wanted to prove Blackpowder correct.

Thank you to all participants. Your regularly scheduled exposition of Chuck's ignorance, self importance and narcissism will continue unabated.

Edit.
            But because this is science, and the science is never settled ( and doesn't involve belief, in case Chuck forgot), I reserve the right to reconsider these results in the event that Chuck presents new evidence, such as beginning to behave like a responsible civil adult, and contributes positively to the discussions.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 28, 2023, 09:44.

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

He’s awesome , that old boy ! Would make a good PM

Comment

"The truth?!" "You can't handle the truth!" Classic line.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    "The truth?!" "You can't handle the truth!" Classic line.
                    Thinking of no one in particular...

Comment

So A5 are you so bored with nothing productive to do that you have to dig up old dead threads from several months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        So A5 are you so bored with nothing productive to do that you have to dig up old dead threads from several months ago?
                        You brought this topic up a couple of times lately. So decided that I should offer you some closure on this experiment.
                        As someone who " believes" in science, I assume you will use the results to reflect and adjust your behaviour.

Perhaps you already have. I see you have begun replacing your signature LOL's, with the even more childish, but less narcissistic emoji's.

It's a start.

What happened to my new nickname?
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 29, 2023, 10:02.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...