• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public service strike

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clowns shud be told stay at home if thats where they want to be , give the jobs to sombody that wants to work

Comment

sad…

CRA tax administrators, collectors, enforcers, auditors; costs us $ Billions in wages…

We spend thousands of hours of work per year… to try to get our hard earned funds back from the CRA… who is continuously implementing new and more complicated regulations to confiscate our funds… hiring more and more workers… to intentionally cost our farms more hours and funds… in an insane complex scheme… to create more employment for themselves…. More wages for themselves… more pensions for their retirement…

What a frustrating unproductive useless self destructive system and scheme… to destroy our grandchildren’s futures.

Income tax by The Canadian Constitution… is voluntary… a temporary tax created to pay for WW1.

The courts have extended federal income tax collection … by using the justification that Canada must continue to collect federal income tax… under the “Peace, Order, and Good Government “ clause of the Canadian Constitution.

Transfer payments coming of federal income taxes collected from Alberta workers… is technically voluntary and very addictive pastime for Ottawa civil service to milk to the last drop…

Blessings and Prayers… wisdom to understand what scheme we are encouraging and entitling.

Cheers!

All it takes for evil to prevail… is for good honest people to do nothing!

Comment

I just found out why they can't send in the stomping horses.
        Turns out they are busy harassing this poor kid outside a drag queen performance for kids.

Maybe after they finish there, they can get around to dealing with the freeloader convoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          sad…

CRA tax administrators, collectors, enforcers, auditors; costs us $ Billions in wages…

We spend thousands of hours of work per year… to try to get our hard earned funds back from the CRA… who is continuously implementing new and more complicated regulations to confiscate our funds… hiring more and more workers… to intentionally cost our farms more hours and funds… in an insane complex scheme… to create more employment for themselves…. More wages for themselves… more pensions for their retirement…

What a frustrating unproductive useless self destructive system and scheme… to destroy our grandchildren’s futures.

Income tax by The Canadian Constitution… is voluntary… a temporary tax created to pay for WW1.

The courts have extended federal income tax collection … by using the justification that Canada must continue to collect federal income tax… under the “Peace, Order, and Good Government “ clause of the Canadian Constitution.

Transfer payments coming of federal income taxes collected from Alberta workers… is technically voluntary and very addictive pastime for Ottawa civil service to milk to the last drop…

Blessings and Prayers… wisdom to understand what scheme we are encouraging and entitling.

Cheers!

All it takes for evil to prevail… is for good honest people to do nothing!
          Evil to prevail? The tax system is evil Tom? LOL

The one that pays for healthcare, education, roads, police, the justice system, old age security etc.

It sounds like you are another freeman anti taxer who doesn't want to pay tax, but loves to use the public services taxes pay for?

And if you are spending thousands of hours trying to get your taxes back maybe you need another accountant and some better advice?

Incorporated farmers get a significant tax advantage with the small business tax rate up to $600,000 in net income in Saskatchewan. Plus capital gains tax exemptions. Paying tax is the least of my worries.

The biggest problem a lot of smaller farmers have is they don't make enough net income. If you are paying tax that's a sign of success Tom.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230430_075343_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	775013

Comment

Most smaller farms get by with having a second job , I have for 30 years , and so have many others . And I mean real jobs and not being activists or government loudspeakers.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Evil to prevail? The tax system is evil Tom? LOL

The one that pays for healthcare, education, roads, police, the justice system, old age security etc.

It sounds like you are another freeman anti taxer who doesn't want to pay tax, but loves to use the public services taxes pay for?

And if you are spending thousands of hours trying to get your taxes back maybe you need another accountant and some better advice?

Incorporated farmers get a significant tax advantage with the small business tax rate up to $600,000 in net income in Saskatchewan. Plus capital gains tax exemptions. Paying tax is the least of my worries.

The biggest problem a lot of smaller farmers have is they don't make enough net income. If you are paying tax that's a sign of success Tom.
                How Chuckles and Aggie can conclude paying Federal taxes… on top of other federal taxes… Capital Gains taxes, Carbon taxes, GST, Federal fuel taxes, Federal user fees that are taxes, :….
                Municipal property taxes… legitimate Provincial taxes that are in fact constitutional and legal… I do pay….

I like how consistent you two are…. And totally so continuously providing us with perfect proof that your consciousness is deceived… that we can understand what deceit and hard hearts are capable of!

Congratulations! You win the Darwin Award!!!

Blessings and Prayers

Cheers!

Comment

very discouraging paying tax and then seeing how this government wastes peoples hard earned money

Comment

How Chuckles and Aggie can conclude paying Federal taxes… on top of other federal taxes… Capital Gains taxes, Carbon taxes, GST, Federal fuel taxes, Federal user fees that are taxes, :….
                    Municipal property taxes… legitimate Provincial taxes that are in fact constitutional and legal… I do pay….

I like how consistent you two are…. And totally so continuously providing us with perfect proof that your consciousness is deceived… that we can understand what deceit and hard hearts are capable of!

Congratulations! You win the Darwin Award!!!

Blessings and Prayers

Cheers!
                    Congratulations!

Cheers

Comment

Sounds like chuck doesnt understand the tax code either. News for you chuck, productivity is taxed less. What productivity do the snivel servants for us other than carrying Trudeaus water.

I look forward to AI putting everyone of them out of a job.

I pay very little tax because I have designed my business to not feed the Trudeau insanity machine. When I saw Trudeau blocking resources, running up the debt, giving cash to other countries and woke causes, my accountant was instructed to reduce my taxes to nil.

I pay fuel tax for roads in my province, I pay property tax for the schools and local service. But I will not feed Ottawa so they can turn around and hurt my family.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        I just found out why they can't send in the stomping horses.
                        Turns out they are busy harassing this poor kid outside a drag queen performance for kids.

Maybe after they finish there, they can get around to dealing with the freeloader convoy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1652412168766095360
                        A well placed stock prod will move those horses, better have a long handle.

If the government doesn’t want peaceful protests it will change too unpeacefull.

Comment

How many billions of tax payer dollars have gone overseas the past 6 years again ? That have zero benefit back to the Canadian people, probably 99% .
                          This liberal government, propped up by the NDP , has wasted billions of hard earned tax dollars .
                          Be different if they were adding doctors , nurses , and long term health centres , you know something that is desperately needed .
                          But nope.
                          Wasting money on pet projects like trying to get a seat on the UN, throwing money at the Caribbean for climate change , giving free narcotics to impoverished people, supporting sexual deviancy in elementary schools, building a battery plant in Ontario that will be 100% obsolete before its complete …. The list is endless of complete nonsense. Yup this is the Liberal/ NDP coalition hard at work throwing tax money in the burning barrel.
                          Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 30, 2023, 09:13.

Comment

I said it last year, Tax this little farm paid the phucking Turd and Libtard bastards spent in 2/3 of a second.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              How many billions of tax payer dollars have gone overseas the past 6 years again ? That have zero benefit back to the Canadian people, probably 99% .
                              This liberal government, propped up by the NDP , has wasted billions of hard earned tax dollars .
                              Be different if they were adding doctors , nurses , and long term health centres , you know something that is desperately needed .
                              But nope.
                              Wasting money on pet projects like trying to get a seat on the UN, throwing money at the Caribbean for climate change , giving free narcotics to impoverished people, supporting sexual deviancy in elementary schools, building a battery plant in Ontario that will be 100% obsolete before its complete …. The list is endless of complete nonsense. Yup this is the Liberal/ NDP coalition hard at work throwing tax money in the burning barrel.
                              Another memory…

Chuck 2 and Aggie… I am not sure why… you are quick to defend Trudeau/NDP/ Union /Trillion dollar deficit… enslavement of Canadians???

Comment

Another memory…

Chuck 2 and Aggie… I am not sure why… you are quick to defend Trudeau/NDP/ Union /Trillion dollar deficit… enslavement of Canadians???
                                CRA is going to milk this strike to the bitter end… while the rest of the federal civil servants apparently settled:

Happy Seeding!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...