• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Evidence Poilievre himself has ever been anything other than funded by government

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    looks like CBC is leaving twitter , thats great they are starting shutting themselves down
    Perhaps the one good thing about assisted suicide… if someone had the decency and good common sense to … put the CBC in a palliative care facility…. And stop feeding this sick beast with taxes and left wing woke mischievousness.

If the Rebel can survive without taxpayer dollars… then the CBC should be brave enough to learn about accountability and responsible journalism.
    Blessings and Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      If the Rebel can survive without taxpayer dollars… then the CBC should be brave enough to learn about accountability and responsible journalism.
      Blessings and Cheers!
      It's a great idea. The problem is, every study that compares the charitability and generosity of left versus right indicates that the left talks really big, and are more than happy to spend other people's money for charitable causes,, but not their own.
      Whereas the right is far more generous, and much less vocal about their support. The CBC couldn't raise a fraction of what rebel news does if they went to the same model. But it sure would be fun to watch them try.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 17, 2023, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

And since the Ukraine war, fox is out too.
        Ukraine, you're so full of shit who you trying to fool on here?

Your love affair with Fox News ended because Tucker Carson texted he "passionately hated" Donald Trump and couldn't wait for the day he wouldn't have to mention his name again.

Thank you Dominion Voting for the lawsuit and breaking up the love affair between Trump and Fox News. Even funnier it's H/O is in Toronto.

Well $787 million is a good start.
        Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 18, 2023, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          It's a great idea. The problem is, every study that compares the charitability and generosity of left versus right indicates that the left talks really big, and are more than happy to spend other people's money for charitable causes,, but not their own.
          Whereas the right is far more generous, and much less vocal about their support. The CBC couldn't raise a fraction of what rebel news does if they went to the same model. But it sure would be fun to watch them try.
          Yeah but Diagolon is not a registered charity doing humanitarian work so your donations to it don't count!

Comment

Support by many people for good causes does not require “charitable status’ . CRA status is becoming onerous… we are fighting a battle for the hearts and minds of humanity… many new opportunities are available… if Trudeau, his minions, and their overreaching bullies would leave our bank accounts and donations to good causes alone….

Freedom of expression and thought is treated as “illegal “ in the minds of many woke misguided bullies.

Blessings and Prayers…. The minds of our children are being confiscated…. We battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness in the spiritual realm…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Yeah but Diagolon is not a registered charity doing humanitarian work so your donations to it don't count!
              Yes, perfect example.
              The left asks, what's in it for me? You aren't about to help someone, just out of the goodness of your heart, instead, only if you can get money back on your taxes, and it is government approved. That's not charity, that's selfishness, and agenda driven.

And I think you can give up on the diagalon concept, it seems to exist only in your imagination now.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 21, 2023, 08:31.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                Support by many people for good causes does not require “charitable status’ . CRA status is becoming onerous… we are fighting a battle for the hearts and minds of humanity… many new opportunities are available… if Trudeau, his minions, and their overreaching bullies would leave our bank accounts and donations to good causes alone….

Freedom of expression and thought is treated as “illegal “ in the minds of many woke misguided bullies.

Blessings and Prayers…. The minds of our children are being confiscated…. We battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness in the spiritual realm…

Cheers
                So I guess your tithing is not claimed as a charitable donation?

Comment

Chuck, since peer reviewed literature is your go-to response to everything, have you looked up the peer-reviewed papers on the topic of charity versus political affiliations?
                  Perhaps you can finally prove me wrong on something, and find the peer-reviewed papers which refute what I am telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    So I guess your tithing is not claimed as a charitable donation?
                    Don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

King Jesus judges the intent of the heart… prosperity is a state of mind…

Dealing with CRA on “charitable donations “ is an unbelievable mess, mandatory audits now every year…

Blessings are in Gods hand… the great creator of all the earth…. From Creator God all things originate… are… and will return…

Blessings and wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Chuck, since peer reviewed literature is your go-to response to everything, have you looked up the peer-reviewed papers on the topic of charity versus political affiliations?
                      Perhaps you can finally prove me wrong on something, and find the peer-reviewed papers which refute what I am telling you.
                      So now you want to pay attention to peer reviewed research just because you think it agrees with your point of view? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        So now you want to pay attention to peer reviewed research just because you think it agrees with your point of view? LOL
                        Does this deflection of a response indicate that your search for studies to prove me wrong isn't going very well?

I give you all of these broad sweeping generalizations. Such easy opportunities to prove me wrong, and you never seem to find even one piece of evidence to take advantage of the opportunity.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...