• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Speaking of electric vehicles, and do-gooders who don't have a clue what they are talking about.
    This lady reminds me of someone, but I can't quite place who it is?
    https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status...702124032?s=20
    Probably the most accurate post ever in agriville history. I will not say beetle juice
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 12, 2023, 05:40.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Left me speechless chuck. I don't have any comeback for the following accusation. I have been called a lot of things, but No one has ever accused me of being completelry . Is that a compliment or an insult?
      Which completelry contradicts your claim
      No AB5 you are speechless and have no comeback because you contradicted yourself with your own post and tried to hide the whole story. LOL

“Increased, rapid deployment of wind, solar and batteries have made a positive impact,”
      said Mark Olson, NERC’s manager of Reliability Assessments.

It's amazing the number of times that the flat earthers and anti vaxers try to post something that they think helps their flimsy opinions and then it comes back to bite them in the arse by contradicting them.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        And yes Chuck it’s the ole 20 - 80 rule , 100 % , there is a reason that 20% makes more money , it’s no secret other than the 1% that you correctly pointed out . The one thing correct you have said , and I agree 110%, but you refuse to absolutely acknowledge is Trudeau and the support the NDP gave him . They are absolutely demolishing the 99% including yet you have said absolutely nothing . The future of your kids , all our kids and grandchildren are at stake here. And yet we are all worked up about bathrooms and pride month ??
        There is something seriously wrong here
        "absolutely demolishing the 99%" Huh? A little prone to hyper partisan exaggeration are you? LOL

Comment

It’s not funny , not even remotely..

All caused by … just-inflation , excessive unnecessary tax’s , and rampant rise in interest rates due to incredibly poor fiscal policy by this coalition government

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Why is it you left out the full title and some of the summary text? Because NERC is saying that "Increased, rapid deployment of wind, solar and batteries have made a positive impact,” Which completely contradicts your claim that solar and wind are a big problem for grid stability!
            Remember back in the good old days when I was still picking on you, when I pointed out that you consistently post headlines which contradict the actual text of the article, and show no indication of having read or comprehended anything beyond the headline? Well, I won't go there again, since I am playing nice now.

Comment

Yes and you still embarrassingly contradicted yourself with your own post! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                No AB5 you are speechless and have no comeback because you contradicted yourself with your own post and tried to hide the whole story. LOL

“Increased, rapid deployment of wind, solar and batteries have made a positive impact,”
                said Mark Olson, NERC’s manager of Reliability Assessments.

It's amazing the number of times that the flat earthers and anti vaxers try to post something that they think helps their flimsy opinions and then it comes back to bite them in the arse by contradicting them.
                Chuck2 are you really serious? The next sentence”However, generator retirements continue to increase the risks associated with extreme summer temperatures, which factors into potential supply shortages in the western two-thirds of North America if summer temperatures spike.”

So no, government mandated changes to electrical generation are not improved grid reliability.

Comment

Chuck,what do you think about this short philosophical tidbit?

"Every molecule of fossil fuel produced worldwide will be burned by somebody somewhere, and local efforts to restrict consumption merely relocate the enjoyment of that privilege.” — @DoombergT
                  Last edited by shtferbrains; Jun 15, 2023, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                    Chuck,what do you think about this short philosophical tidbit?

"Every molecule of fossil fuel produced worldwide will be burned by somebody somewhere, and local efforts to restrict consumption merely relocate the enjoyment of that privilege.” — @DoombergT
                    You must have missed this question for you Chuck.

To save you posting a chew my arm off type series of cut and paste reply we can make it a yes or no question.

Do you think the above statement is an inconvenient truth?

Yes or no?

Comment

PBO says Volks battery dream be WAY more expensive, labor created uncertain, viability questionable.

White elephant by 2027

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ew.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	775322

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          PBO says Volks battery dream be WAY more expensive, labor created uncertain, viability questionable.

White elephant by 2027
                          Rolling the dice with borrowed money betting on rocketing future demand.

That always ends well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...