• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP file

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    The woke left are sinners with no morals !

Disgusting behavior !
    Same old same old, and this is what the government of today is selling and pushing.

Comment

So Mellissa Lantsman the CPC Deputy leader is a sinner because she is a lesbian and married to another woman? LOL

Better tell Crypto Polly they are both sinners..
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 09:17.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So Mellissa Lantsman the CPC Deputy leader is a sinner because she is a lesbian and married to another women? LOL

Better tell Crypto Polly they are both sinners..
        Women plural?
        So now you are accusing the conservative MP of being a polygamist as well? This on top of all the other disgusting allegations you have accused her of already.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Women plural?
          So now you are accusing the conservative MP of being a polygamist as well? This on top of all the other disgusting allegations you have accused her of already.
          Thats all you got a spelling mistake? I fixed it for you.

So what other disgusting things have I accused her of? Oh I can't wait to hear what they are? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Thats all you got a spelling mistake?
            LOL
            No, that's not all I have. I also have evidence of multiple grammatical mistakes in one short sentence.
            But they aren't nearly as funny as the polygamy joke, so I wasn't going to bring it up..
            It's easy to tell when Chuck is getting flustered, spelling and grammar go right out the window. But perhaps he lets forage drunken post on his behalf when we all gang up like this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...