• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you wonder if things could get worse. new thread sorry glenn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't speak Australian. Can anyone tell me what a drive-thru bottle shop is?
    Is that what we would call a liquor store? Drive-thru doesn't really seem like the best way to distribute a product that's not to be consumed while driving.
    Or is that what we would call a bottle Depot for returning empties?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I don't speak Australian. Can anyone tell me what a drive-thru bottle shop is?
      Is that what we would call a liquor store? Drive-thru doesn't really seem like the best way to distribute a product that's not to be consumed while driving.
      Or is that what we would call a bottle Depot for returning empties?
      It’s a drive thru liquor store.

Pretty much a Quonset with alcohol up the sides, you drive down the middle, and the employees come and get your order and go get your alcohol for you.

It’s a strange Aussie thing.

Comment

Thx CC:
        From before the foundation of the Universe… my salvation is justified by Creator and Engineer of our Universe, world, and humanity…. My Spirit, soul, and heart redeemed by the death and subsequent resurrection from death… all planned for all who would humble themselves and believe in King Jesus, his sacrifice for humanity… forgiveness, redemption…. And our new creation on the other side of time and matter as this present life exists.

The crucified risen King Jesus is preparing a wonderful mansion in Heaven…. For all That Choose: Peace, Joy, Love, and Light… having defeated : Fear, Hate, Evil, and Darkness…. Forever more…. Faith to believe… given to all who choose life eternal.

Free choice CC…. Choose this day who you will serve.

Prayers and Wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Downunder why don't you post some positive stories and successes from Australia instead of focusing on the bad ones that show Aboriginals in such despair?

Its a racist stereotype to only show aboriginals as thieves and alcoholics without showing the successes of aboriginals who lead successful productive lives.

I know you are probably not wanting be seen a racist and are a supportive and caring person.

Sorry downunder. But I am going to call you out, because I don't think you even realize what you are doing is playing into the negative sterotypical views of Aboriginals and is a blatant form of racism.
          sorry ya feel that way mate.

ever concerned australian about the plight of indigenous people , how the heck are we gonna fix this, indigenous friends throwings arms in air. nobody knows. schooling keeping them in school to start. my regional town 21000 maybe very multi cultural sudanize chinese vitmanese fair fewafghans pakistanis as well as indgenous no real huge problems. seems a north australian issue. every bussiness to have aquto of indigenous workers maybe dunno?

my little town 25 people growing up a indigenous family were there, me and brian everyweekend riding our bikes, climbing trees, hunting, doing normal 10 yr old kid stuff playing sport etc. seems a lifetime away from 23s problems. his dad was a shearer.

weres it all gone wrong eh didnt even know wht word racism meant growing up as boy

Comment

Lots of still don’t
            It’s just a handle the woke pricks use on us when they run outta smart words

Comment

Our Words… what they are….and…will mean…

Sobering thought to think…. Recorded… and ready for instant recall…what an amazing creation we are….

Consciousness… an astounding reality!

Blessings and Wisdom

Cheers

Comment

A phenomenal amount of data in our memories over a lifetime. And no matter how trivial, if I can't think of it, somehow unconsciously, the mind is searching the years of experiences and out of nowhere, bingo, I remember.

We all have tremendous data bases. Enjoy your mind, the pinnacle of creation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...