• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A interesting tweet from a indigenous friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine line between hobby and a sport AB5 has made sport of snaring glenn.

Comment

How about a chance to redeem yourself, chuck. Answer this one simple question which I have been asking you for years and years and years.
      If you're not an ideologue, and your views are flexible, rather than politically motivated according to a predetermined agenda, then you should be able to answer this question.
      What is your line in the Sand that would cause you to question the global warming narrative?
      What metric, and what time period do you have in the back of your mind?
      Or is global warming a sacred cow which no amount of contrary evidence could ever disprove? Is the overthrow of capitalism so important, that you would be willing to overlook 2° of cooling over the next 20 years?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 11, 2023, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
        fine line between hobby and a sport AB5 has made sport of snaring glenn.
        Some days, I almost get the impression that Chuck doesn't realize this is all a game. He almost seems to take his role in my sport far too seriously. Almost as if he really thinks he has a reputation to uphold, or dignity to defend.
        Don't tell him this, but that reaction makes it far more satisfying on my end

Comment

Some of you guys sure spend a lot of time and energy worrying about me and trying to discredit me in a variety of juvenile ways.

I thought you just ignored me and that nobody cares? LOL

Now that the real flat earthers have come out of the closet and are posting regularly on Agrisilly and their enablers and sympathizers just play along as if nothing is wrong.

Agrilly has been home to right wing paranoia and other not for public fringe views for a long time. The flat earthers are just the icing on the wacky cake.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; May 12, 2023, 08:01.

Comment

Sometimes you get soooooo close to sounding like an adult and having an actual conversation instead the postulating you usually do.

And then you devolve back into the land of LOLs, nick names used in condescension, and acting like a broken record.

It's ok if you didn't understand what I meant when I said you'd trained people to ignore you. None of us thought you'd catch on to the fact you do it and I have no peer reviewed research papers to back it up and break it down for you.

(If the only way you can think to reply to this is "Why don't you call others out for using nick names condescendingly" or "I only repeat myself because nobody ever answers my questions or can supply links to support their opinions" then don't worry about it. We all know your replies just as well as you, there's no reason to.... be a broken record.)

Comment

Blaithin I know you don't often agree with me and that's fine. I have never worried about what people think about me or my opinions on Agrisilly.

If you got so much spare time why not try to fix little lentil and get him to stop posting his flat earth theories?

I am sure he will listen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Blaithin I know you don't often agree with me and that's fine. I have never worried about what people think about me or my opinions on Agrisilly.

If you got so much spare time why not try to fix little lentil and get him to stop posting his flat earth theories?

I agree with you more often than I agree with many others on here.

It’s your delivery I find entertaining.

Lentil is not one on here that I find myself wanting to reply to. His posts may not be as voluminous as yours but my eyes are still great at seeing his name and skipping right to the next post. The world is full of many people. I don’t expect them to all have the same opinions as me or that I will want to talk to them all, or they will all want to talk to me.

Comment

I know I can't actually speak for blaithin, but I expect she closer to agreeing with your political opinions than almost any other poster here. It is your tone which she disagrees with.
                  Edit. I see I was typing my response at the same time as you were. And said the same thing. How can this be so obvious to so many people, except the poster in question
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 12, 2023, 11:38.

Comment

trying to discredit me in a variety of juvenile ways.

I thought you just ignored me and that nobody cares? LOL.
                    How do you possibly expect anyone to respond to you as if you are a mature intelligent adult, when every one of your posts is full of juvenile LOL's and nicknames and insults?
                    Have you considered acting like an adult, then see if other posters treat you like an adult?

As for being ignored, don't let it go to your head, but I hang on your every word. it's just like driving by a car crash I can't take my eyes off waiting to see the carnage.

Do you understand the difference between figurative and literal?
                    Of course, no one responds to your bluster, repetitive taunts, and rhetorical questions. That's not the same as having you on ignore and not reading your latest ranting and raving.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 12, 2023, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      How do you possibly expect anyone to respond to you as if you are a mature intelligent adult, when every one of your posts is full of juvenile LOL's and nicknames and insults?
                      Have you considered acting like an adult, then see if other posters treat you like an adult?

As for being ignored, don't let it go to your head, but I hang on your every word. it's just like driving by a car crash I can't take my eyes off waiting to see the carnage.

Do you understand the difference between figurative and literal?
                      Of course, no one responds to your bluster, repetitive taunts, and rhetorical questions. That's not the same as having you on ignore and not reading your latest ranting and raving.
                      Says the guy who admitted he trolls me!

As if your tone is always so nice and sweet and adult like. Give us a break on that point cause you don't even live up to your own phony standards.

Your record speaks for itself. You had the gall to accuse me repeatedly of wanting somebodies mother to die in a care home when I raised the tragedy of all the seniors who died in for profit care homes during the worst of the covid pandemic.

You are so full of bullshit and have so many double standards, why would anybody take your tone comment seriously? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        I agree with you more often than I agree with many others on here.

It’s your delivery I find entertaining.

Lentil is not one on here that I find myself wanting to reply to. His posts may not be as voluminous as yours but my eyes are still great at seeing his name and skipping right to the next post. The world is full of many people. I don’t expect them to all have the same opinions as me or that I will want to talk to them all, or they will all want to talk to me.
                        Yeah I know I like to rub my points in and give the knife an extra twist. But I often get the same response to my points when I try to be nice. So with this crowd there is not much chance to woo them with nice.

And funnily many of the Agrisilly faithfull love Crypto Polly and Donald Trump for their abrasive cutting attacks. And partake in the abrasive themselves.

So I think the real reason I am not liked, is many on this site don't like my opinions.

Fair enough. So the LOLs and tone aren't the real problem are they? Just another distraction. LOL

Comment

So people have just told you it’s your delivery that’s the issue…

You then proceed to write down an explanation of how it’s not your delivery that’s the issue while utilizing everything that makes you aggravating and abrasive.

AB reignited this thread with a post I didn’t really agree with. We both said our parts, we both had our thoughts redirected in some way, we both continue to be able to speak like adults to one another.

A differing of opinion does not lead mature adults to dislike one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            So people have just told you it’s your delivery that’s the issue…

You then proceed to write down an explanation of how it’s not your delivery that’s the issue while utilizing everything that makes you aggravating and abrasive.

AB reignited this thread with a post I didn’t really agree with. We both said our parts, we both had our thoughts redirected in some way, we both continue to be able to speak like adults to one another.

A differing of opinion does not lead mature adults to dislike one another.
                            Very well said. That was my thoughts exactly.
                            Processed Olive the information we just provided, then reverted back to the exact same opinion he had to start with, and in complete contradiction to everything that was just said.
                            I'm not sure if this case would be a psychologists worst nightmare, or dream come true since it would be a customer for life, guaranteed to never make any progress.

And your last line is absolutely true, a difference of opinion is what makes for a lively interesting informative educational entertaining discussion. I just wish someone who possesses debating skills higher than the kindergarten level would take the other side more often.
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 12, 2023, 15:21.

Comment

So when are you two going to apply your high standards of behaviour and discourse to all the posters on Agrislly and not just me?

I guess everyone else is sweet as a peach with their posts?

A5 could start by setting a good example and retracting several of his abrasive inflamatory accusations that you have both conveniently ignored. That will be hard for a guy who does his fair share of trolling and insulting.

If you are going to dish it out you better be able to take it. And at the same time A5, you better stop complaining about my tone because it makes you look like a hypocrite.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; May 12, 2023, 15:49.

Comment

We’re human. Of course we’re hypocrites. I’ve called myself that already in this thread.

Why are you so concerned with how I talk to, and treat other people? I’m too mean to some, too dismissive of others. You’re very critical of my behaviour towards others.

I may have to get you to write down a brief list of points to indicate when I should call someone out, and how vehemently, when I’m allowed to just ignore them, and when it’s okay for me to be polite and talk about topics that have nothing to do with why you think I should be calling them out.

I’m not sure I can keep all of your requirements and standards straight if I don’t have a written hard copy!

At the end of the day, it’s absolutely my purpose on here to meet all of your standards after all. I have been well versed in being a “Good Girl” so if given the proper motivation and resources I can absolutely just sit quietly and say what I’m told, when I’m told to do so. I guess if I’m going to do that for anyone one here, it might as well be for you Chuck, although I really can’t say why.
                                Last edited by Blaithin; May 12, 2023, 16:06.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...