• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furthermore.
    Do we diminish our rights by identifying separate multitudes of citizen? I'm afraid that horse left the barn long ago.

Comment

Maybe recognition of rights comes through earning them
      I couldn't agree more. Although I'm not quite sure what that looks like in the context of the current discussion.
      Perhaps the same as any other group. Be a productive member of society.
      Don't push your beliefs on anyone else.
      Follow the same public societal norms that the silent majority have implicitly concluded are necessary to have a civil functioning society.
      Does that sound reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Furthermore.
        Do we diminish our rights by identifying separate multitudes of citizen? I'm afraid that horse left the barn long ago.
        All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than others.
        Almost scary how accurate many of the predictions in animal Farm and 1984 turned out to be.
        It seems certain segments of society consider those books to be instruction manuals, rather than as an early warning system.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          far better to loose than to march on down the road to hell , at this stage what can cons do even if they win ? canada has been destroyed , how can they even start to fix the problems ?
          You are right on target CR. At this point PP needs to just deliver a very weak minority for Trudeau and let him ride the country into the abyss.

There is no fixing this.

Our energy is much better enacting our own personal and financial sovereignty acts.

The minute the NDPLib coup happens, we are booking our CGE. No more fcking around.
          Last edited by jazz; Jun 25, 2023, 15:10.

Comment

Not my opinion… the Great designer and Creator of : the Universe, Time, all Matters…. Declares:

Your life… Your choice… what we sow… we will reap.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

My life , my choice irrespective of some imaginary boogeyman. We do agree on something.

Comment

What an ugly spectacle on the big pride day parade event around the country. Toronto is a disgusting degenerate place.

Use twitter if you need more info. Be prepared to look away quickly.

Comment

I think I’ll stay blissfully ignorant and not look!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    What an ugly spectacle on the big pride day parade event around the country. Toronto is a disgusting degenerate place.

So what?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Yes look away quickly or you might see Mellissa Lantsman Deputy CPC Leader appointed by Pierre Poilievre shaking her booty and dancing with her wife! LOL

I can't wait for Pierre and the CPC to campaign on how ugly, disgusting and degenerate all of Toronto is in the next election.

It's time for more whack a mole! The bigots and LGBQT haters just keep popping up again and again!

Comment

Is that you Jazz?

At the convoy pride parade that was in February 2022!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6l8a8922.t6208049a.m800.xbTUtwMvD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	775255
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 28, 2023, 05:45.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6901.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	775258

Comment

Well this is awkward for the woke among us who have been lecturing us about residential schools, and insisting government knows better than parents.

Melissa Mbarki
                            @MelissaMbarki
                            I am always VERY skeptical when the federal government gets involved in saying how parents should parent. Have we forgotten about residential schools? The 60's scoop? Off reserve Child & Family services?

The system saw us as savages who couldn't/can't parent.

We should be looking at these issues on a case by case basis. Trying to write a policy that impacts all parents/families in a province is absolutely ridiculous.
                            Quote Tweet
                            Seamus O'Regan Jr
                            @SeamusORegan
                            ·
                            21h
                            Guys like Pierre Poilievre talk a good game about freedom.

But not all kids are free to be themselves at home.

Not all parents are accepting.
                            Not all homes are safe.
                            Schools can be.
                            Schools should be.

Comment

Bill C18 outlaws news on the internet… just the next stage in the federal government deciding what “free speech “ is.

CC and Aggie would out law the Bible according to their posts on here… and God for that matter as far as is indicated in their comments… as hate speech.

What lunacy…. All these proud folks who profanely March in their “sodom and Gomorrah parades… “ had a father and moms… their burning lust now being forced on anyone… including children…can’t help but destroy civilization and humanity.

Same with killing babies… the 100million in North America aborted over the past 60 years…. Plus the half a billion in China?

Self destruction of humanity…. Won’t be far behind… civilization and humanity is literally crumbling around our ankles .

Any time that the Feds are in charge of the distribution of “news… “
                              Then
                              obviously big brother is deciding morality.

With

$billions of taxpayers money being paid to the news systems in Canada… it should all be public domain!

This can’t be constitutional… but as with the Covid regulations…morality, freedoms and free speech are now being decided politically by the Canadian federal government …

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

their “sodom and Gomorrah parades… “ had a father and moms… their burning lust children…can’t help but destroy civilization and humanity.

Same with killing babies… . Won’t be far behind… civilization

Careful, you are actually starting to believe the bible fairy tales. You have no idea what C18 does. Fox and Google are your only sources for news?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...