• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    When your actions have caused these two parties who have been murdering each other for millennia, to unite against your cause, it is safe to say you are on the wrong side of history.
    Let that sink in lol lol lol lolol

Comment

So I see Jazz is in favour of hate, bigotry, racism, and exclusion?

And considers anyone who wants to end the hate a radical? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Chuck, you and your warped groomer CUPE buddies can take a long hike you know where.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wko.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	775624

Comment

Off short pier...

Comment

again what is hategate ? you are the expert on these fringe groups

Comment

Trudeau is a full on groomer scumbag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pmo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	775627

Comment

Grooming in schools is where we all need to draw the line, only the perverse pedos are pushing this crap.

Comment

Jazz how do you explain away Pierre Poilievre's appointment of Melissa Lantsman as deputy Conservative Party leader?

She is a lesbian, married to a woman, supports Pride marches and says the Conservative party clearly needs to progress on LGBQT issues.

The homophobes and the transphobes and other assorted bigots and haters are the scumbags including you!

How come on African American issues, First Nations issues, and now LGBQT issues you and a lot of your far rightwing comrades are so opposed and hostile to equality and inclusiveness and acknowledging the discrimination and challenges facing these groups?

Looks like a pattern of hate that has no place in this country.

Comment

Jazz how do you explain away Pierre Poilievre's appointment of Melissa Lantsman as deputy Conservative Party leader?

She is a lesbian, married to a woman, supports Pride marches and says the Conservative party clearly needs to progress on LGBQT issues.

The homophobes and the transphobes and other assorted bigots and haters are the scumbags including you!

How come on African American issues, First Nations issues, and now LGBQT issues you and a lot of your far rightwing comrades are so opposed and hostile to equality and inclusiveness and acknowledging the discrimination and challenges facing these groups?

Looks like a pattern of hate that has no place in this country.
                    Now you are accusing Mellisa Lantsman of being a groomer? Good thing this is an anonymous site, or you could get sued for slander with all of the terrible things you have accused this MP of.

Comment

A5 where did I say Melissa Lantsman is a groomer? grasping at more straws?

You are such a pathetic debater and liar! LOL

Comment

A5 where did I say Melissa Lantsman is a groomer? grasping at more straws?

You are such a pathetic debater and liar! LOL
                        you keep grouping her with the tranny sickos that want to be around small kids

Comment

This is the funniest thing I've heard all day. I hope they win

NEW: Native American Association sues the Washington Commanders to change the name back to Redskins

“The logo on the Redskin’s helmet is an actual person, it’s Chief White Calf. Every time they go out on that field, they were honoring Chief White Calf.”

They are suing for defamation
                          nbcmontana.com/amp/news/natio…

Comment

National Post this morning:

Hundreds of trans teens under 18 have had breasts removed in Canada, new data shows. Concerns of long-term effects and possibility of regret….. hmmm, and I am paying for this?

Comment

National Post this morning:

Hundreds of trans teens under 18 have had breasts removed in Canada, new data shows. Concerns of long-term effects and possibility of regret…..

Comment

Yes and with the approval of their parents.

So mind your own business and health care decisions and stay the hell out of other peoples decisions.

Unless you want everyone else to tell you what to do with your life? LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...