• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realized a while back that we outnumber the woke by 99 to 1, maybe it’s time we did something with the politicians, and I thought we had something called democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      For as long as I can remember, our local community center has simply had a bolt hanging in front of the men's washroom and a nut hanging in front of the ladies washroom.
      Based off of these symbols, the users don't seem to have any problem choosing the correct washroom, in spite of the fact that this community has raised a number of members who do not fit into either the traditional gender roles.
      Seems like a simple solution, which would satisfy the needs of all users, while keeping the voyeurs out of the ladies washroom.
      So how does this keep the voyeurs out of the washroom if they are there to see their own gender?

Many facilities simply provide private a lockable washroom option for everyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 18, 2023, 07:56.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So how does this keep the voyeurs out of the washroom if they are there to see their own gender?

Many facilities simple provide private a lockable washroom option for everyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
        I remember the days when if you were in a public washroom and you even looked at someone else's privates your head would be in the bottom of the urinal. Gay or straight you did your business and left, even small talk was rare.

Not promoting violence but where is the line?

Comment

Many facilities simple provide private a lockable washroom option for everyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
          I think it is safe to assume that men wearing dresses and hanging out in ladies change rooms and washrooms with little girls, aren't there to see people of their own gender.
          You already knew that, didn't you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I think it is safe to assume that men wearing dresses and hanging out in ladies change rooms and washrooms with little girls, aren't there to see people of their own gender.
            You already knew that, didn't you.
            Have you or your so con friends ever seen a man wearing a dress come out of a ladies washroom? Or are you just repeating something you saw and heard on right wing social media? I am betting the latter.

Cause you got nothing better to do than worry about a very rare occurrence, but then ignore the much more numerous and greater threat of heterosexual males who prey on children?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                even small talk was rare.

Not promoting violence but where is the line?
                I guess I’m old enough that when I say rather loudly “so this is where all the pricks hang out” I kinda get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  The sound of freedom was a show worth seeing, we need the guillotine back!

Comment

What size?

Click image for larger version

Name:	005 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	775363

Name:	1789.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	775364

Name:	Repair Kit.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	775365

Name:	005.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	775366

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	775367

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      What size?
                      About 3 feet high, I wouldn't want it painless…..

Comment

Here is some news, everyone is against child abuse and trafficking except for the abusers and traffickers and those who benefit from it.

But in the mind of the so cons and bigots who hate the LGBQT community, they would rather not talk about the much much larger number of heterosexual males who commit these crimes.

Comment

Here is some news, everyone is against child abuse and trafficking.
                          That statement right there is all you had to say. It didn't need to be conditional.

Comment

You know you’re on the wrong side of an issue when you deliver a win for human traffickers. Democrats on the Public Safety Committee proved they have no intention of protecting the lives of Californians, let alone protecting innocent children from the horrors of human trafficking," California GOP chairwoman Jessica Millan Patterson said.

"What we saw today from California Democrats was heartless and disgusting," Patterson continued.

"Once again, Democrats are looking out for the most vicious criminals at the expense of victims," California Assembly Republican leader James Gallagher said.

"Any normal person would tell you that human trafficking a minor is a serious crime, but Democrats would rather enable these monsters than hold them accountable," Gallagher added.

Comment

22 pages of Whack a Mole.

Comment

Need a BIGGER vocal 2x4 for some real thick blind denialists. One track, closed mind, oblivious to reality.
                                Living in LOL land

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...