• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am convinced they know we are 100% right in what we stand for , just think they are winding us up by argueing with everything we say

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      i am convinced they know we are 100% right in what we stand for , just think they are winding us up by argueing with everything we say
      Sure.

Comment

Thats what i thought because nobody in their right mind could suport a naked man being around small kids

Comment

Naked people are pure evil. Put clothes on them and they turn into saints.

Comment

wanting to be naked around small kids is pure evil yes , agree with you there 100%
            Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 7, 2023, 18:05.

Comment

wanting to naked around small kids is pure evil yes , agree with you there 100%
              Keep those kids away from beaches and pools. A lot of near naked men and women, not natural ,pure evil. The women should wear full body suits and burkas, just like the extreme religious sects.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Keep those kids away from beaches and pools. A lot of near naked men and women, not natural ,pure evil. The women should wear full body suits and burkas, just like the extreme religious sects.
                You’re being flippant brushing off the obvious point of this discussion. If your 9 year daughter is in a girls change room and some grown ass man posing as a woman is in there doesn’t that make you worry or are you just a sick weird pig like Chuck.

Comment

if you think its a big joke Aggie and CC also , go and drop your pants in front of small kids when their parents are their also , do an experiment and let us know how you get on ! im sure they will all be delighted with you ! only a very small few of us bigots would think its not a great idea ! or are you just a smart ass on here ? do what you say shud be normal
                  Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 7, 2023, 19:50.

Comment

There is no point. Well at least you got the bigot part right. Targeting one group is truly pathetic. CG sick and twisted?
                    Last edited by agstar77; Jul 7, 2023, 20:06.

Comment

I really hope he’s trolling us, I really don’t think he’s that sick and twisted.

Comment

There is no point. Well at least you got the bigot part right. Targeting one group is truly pathetic. CG sick and twisted?
                        Like targeting the unvaccinated during the fake pandemic.

Comment

Honest question do you have young daughters? I’m a tolerant person. I have zero animosity to the gay community. Been to a pride parade or two and not afraid to admit it neither. Have some family members and friends part of the community. Call me a bigot all you want but if you are a biological male you do not belong in the same shitter as my wife or daughter. My daughter feels uncomfortable about the potential of a dude in the same change room or bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            This discussion board would be 1000% better if admin would just turf Chuck and Agstar. The perpetual aggravation without any contribution the least bit beneficial makes them dead losses.
                            Isn't that an echo chamber?

Be no fun at all.

Comment

why is their no point ? you think being naked around kids is great , go and do it so , practice what you preach

Comment

why is their no point ? you think being naked around kids is great , go and do it so , practice what you preach
                                Because you are like a dog with a bone. You have become obsessed with some idea which suits your religious and political viewpoint whether it is real or not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...