• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC…. The rest of the Word revealed by King Jesus is the most important part… of all….which you totally missed!

The rich young ruler valued his wealth more than compassion and generosity to those folks in need… or to follow King Jesus and dedicate his time to helping those who needed spiritual guidance and wisdom…

On top… setting aside his pro-lavish lifestyle… to follow King Jesus… was unexpected and a sacrifice with a humble spirit and contrite heart ♥️ Not at all what a prosperous noble wanted to hear…. Having it made in the shade like you and Aggie… /CC…the rich wise proud prosperous nobles that you…. are…

Wisdom, Blessings, and Prayers
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jul 5, 2023, 12:33.

Comment

BTW…. Do you know what the meaning of a camel going through the eye of the needle was about?

There were main gates in their walled cities that the camel caravan would normally enter into the walled city… or small pedestrian 🚪 doors… not meant for the caravan freight haulers to enter…

Dedication of monetary security and Possessions… to the ministry and purposes of the Kingdom of God… giving instead of gathering wealth… is considered foolish by many…

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        CC…. The rest of the Word revealed by King Jesus is the most important part… of all….which you totally missed!

The rich young ruler valued his wealth more than compassion and generosity to those folks in need… or to follow King Jesus and dedicate his time to helping those who needed spiritual guidance and wisdom…

On top… setting aside his pro-lavish lifestyle… to follow King Jesus… was unexpected and a sacrifice with a humble spirit and contrite heart ♥️ Not at all what a prosperous noble wanted to hear…. Having it made in the shade like you and Aggie… /CC…the rich wise proud prosperous nobles that you…. are…

Wisdom, Blessings, and Prayers
        Pretty rich for you to talk about greed. TFJ us.
        Last edited by agstar77; Jul 5, 2023, 14:20.

Comment

I'd be careful mentioning farmers for just us if you want to maintain any credibility whatsoever. Chuck certainly hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            I'd be careful mentioning farmers for just us if you want to maintain any credibility whatsoever. Chuck certainly hasn't.
            Just pointing out T4 is not as altruistic as he makes out. I made the correction. Don't want to offend farmers.
            Last edited by agstar77; Jul 5, 2023, 14:23.

Comment

Perhaps. Debate of the Bibles' meaning is as old as the religion. I'll leave someone else to it.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Pretty rich for you to talk about greed. FFJ us.
                According to CWB purists…. The CWB monopoly was to “extract a premium “ for the CWB pooling holders…. To theoretically make you Aggie and CC richer… to force the transfer of money from us…. And all wheat buyers… to pay CWB believers… more…$$$$

The deception and greed , forcing those farmers who objected to their being forced to sell their crops… is difficult to understand as a charitable or honourable scheme or pursuit…. Putting it charitably…

Farmers for Justice…. Pooled resources, gave to charities, practiced genuine brotherly Love, sacrifice and faith in honourable faith in respecting private property rights and values…. Biblical principles every one.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Opening that old scab akin to exchange with a flat earther. Pointless pus and blood. That too I shall leave to others.

Comment

Not that it matters but when did I say that. Trying to smear people with your paranoid thoughts and having the lemmings on here cheer you on.
                    On February 12th you implied that the trannys you see are not as dangerous as the ones we don’t see, in the women’s change room.

And by the way, lemmings don’t follow each other into the ocean and drown, that’s a poor Disney production.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      On February 12th you implied that the trannys you see are not as dangerous as the ones we don’t see, in the women’s change room.

And by the way, lemmings don’t follow each other into the ocean and drown, that’s a poor Disney production.
                      You mean like the priest perverts and the grab by the cat like Trump? Now those are really dangerous.

Comment

You mean like the priest perverts and the grab by the cat like Trump? Now those are really dangerous.
                        I didn’t mean anything, it’s you making things up.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          I didn’t mean anything, it’s you making things up.
                          No Trump is pervert and there have been some really sick priests. Did not make that up.

Comment

Ohhh you mean like the trannys reading to school kids?

Comment

I’ll just leave this here.

Comment

[quote
                                Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 5, 2023, 22:05.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...