• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/MelissaLantsman

From Deputy CPC Leader on Twitter for those of you cant read the small text.

Melissa Lantsman

Happy #PrideMonth as we celebrate the freedom to be who you are and love who you choose.

Seventy countries around the world continue to criminalize homosexuality, and in more than dozen — the punishment is the death penalty.

The commitment to uphold the rights of LGBT people globally, their right to life, freedom & safety is our renewed challenge. Canada should be a safe haven. 🇨🇦🏳️*🌈

Freedom means freedom for everyone. Pride is for everyone.#HappyPrideMonth
    4:07 AM · Jun 1, 2023
    from Vaughan, Ontario
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 4, 2023, 06:56.

Comment

Here is another CPC Member of parliament celebrating pride month on Twitter:
      Eric Duncan
      @EricDuncanSDSG
      ·
      Jun 1
      During Pride Month, I’m reminded of how blessed I am for the freedom & support I enjoy.

And I’m grateful for the generations of men & women who came out at a time when it wasn’t easy at all.

They made it better for Canadians like me to be who I am.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        So you are saying that it is hard to fix being an azzhole. So Chuck can continue to use that as an excuse. It's a disease. Has to be someone else's fault, couldn't possibly be his own fault.
        Says the azzhole troll from Alberta! LOL

Your memory is failing and you keep breaking your own rules! Do you have no self control?

Comment

Does that mean the CPC with Melissa Lantsman will also fall out of favour with Conservatives because she is gay and celebrates pride month?

Some one tell Crypto Polly he has got to turn on the LGBQT pride people and kick Lantsman out of the caucus or he is going to lose the next election! LOL

Comment

Nutrien handled and controlled the biggest fertilizer and farm input increase in the history of farming, and some how they lost money, and farmers didnt.

Wokeness aside, we should really rethink giving these guys business. I mean they hired Mayo for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Does that mean the CPC with Melissa Lantsman will also fall out of favour with Conservatives because she is gay and celebrates pride month?

Some one tell Crypto Polly he has got to turn on the LGBQT pride people and kick Lantsman out of the caucus or he is going to lose the next election! LOL
              you are still very confused , most here dont care what adults do , its when they involve kids thats where anybody that knows right from wrong has a problem

Comment

It's the same old bigotry and homophobia and hate that the so cons like to use. And the Sheep fall for bullshit conspiracy after conspiracy again and again!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_grooming_conspiracy_theory

LGBT grooming conspiracy theory

The term groomer is derived from the practice of child grooming. As described by Vox, "Conservatives us[e] it to imply that the LGBTQ community, their allies, and liberals more generally are pedophiles or pedophile-enablers".[1] Research has shown that LGBT people do not molest children at higher rates than non-LGBT people.[2][3][4][5]

Kristen Mark of the University of Minnesota Medical School has described the conspiracy as "a tool to create hysteria and to create a social panic", calling it "frankly inaccurate".[43] Emily Johnson of Ball State University has also described it as a moral panic, saying that there is "no better moral panic than a moral panic centered on potential harm to children".[44] Alejandra Caraballo of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society has described it as "an attempt at the dehumanization and delegitimization of ***** people's identities by associating them with pedophilia", adding that "when you start labeling groups with that, the calls for violence are inevitable."[45] Jenifer McGuire, a professor in the department of family social science at the University of Minnesota, said that the grooming conspiracy theory comes "from an underlying desire to separate people who are different and to characterize them as less than or as evil. So it's a new form of homophobia and transphobia — or it's maybe the same old form but with new language."[2] R.G. Cravens of California Polytechnic State University has described the conspiracy as "completely, patently false".[46]

The Canadian Anti-Hate Network has stated that trans people are "slandered the same way homosexual men were slandered in the 70s, and for the same reason: to deny them safety and equal rights", adding that "the far-right and their fellow travellers in the so-called Gender Critical or Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist movements use the exact same tropes in a bid to deny equal rights to trans persons."[47] Florence Ashley, a professor at the University of Toronto, has stated that the conspiracy theory's focus on LGBT people in general and its focus on trans people in particular is being used to radicalize public opinion towards the far-right, comparing it to the great replacement conspiracy theory.[48]

Charles T. Moran, President of the Log Cabin Republicans, called the conspiracy theory a "subtle subterfuge that gays are pedophiles", adding that "I will take flak from people that this is reinforcing a trope that is not beneficial for anybody who's gay in public life. Pedophiles exist at a much higher proportion in the straight community than the gay community, but it is always a shtick our critics will go back to."[52

Comment

Get off your water tower will you.
                  Just say once and for all that you do or do not support drag camps for minors.
                  Hormone therapy for minors.

Comment

Their sexuality or gender identity is none of my business, nor yours!

So mind your own affairs and live your own life and stop encouraging and supporting LGBQT+ bigotry and hate conspiracies that have been discredited.

Comment

I don't believe that I was.
                      I just don't support confusing children.
                      They have it hard enough these days already.

Comment

Its the so cons and conspiracy theorists who are confused.

Comment

So you don't support confusing children then.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            So you don't support confusing children then.
                            Now if you want to indoctrinate them ,send them to church. All the talk about drag etc. Is only a way to criticize those lifestyles by using children to fearmonger.

Comment

At least we agree that gender change treatment for minors as bad as buggery by priests.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6698.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	775152 what would your thoughts be on that Agg and CC

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...