• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    That just tells you the people more prone to seek treatment.
    Ya the extreme left you know the group that put their faith in the $cience Cult of mRNA gene modification, climate change, transgender mutilation, pedofilia and the heliocentric model. All of it perverted and demented.
    Last edited by biglentil; Jun 3, 2023, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      Sask Roughriders introduce pride themed logo to honor the gay and trans community

So long Roughriders we don't support gays or trannys out here !
      Only those with watermelons on their heads. Now those are full of pride.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Yup, no agenda here, its just plain old marketing. LOL

if you can get just 15% of the population to belive they are gay, trans or going to die from climate change, the rest hemmed in by runaway inflation then your depop plan is already set in motion.

[ATTACH]12673[/ATTACH]
        Sowing chaos and confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
          Ya the extreme left.
          Which is sad. All folk should be able to recognize and deal with mental health issues.

Comment

Which is sad. All folk should be able to recognize and deal with mental health issues.
            Not attacking those that require help with mental health. Virtually no family is immune, but one side of the political spectrum is more likely to have issues.

Comment

Your graph does not prove that.

Comment

Your graph does not prove that.
                I get your point. However maybe most on the right don't believe in shrinks, depression, antidepressants and that someone else can cure our problems. Get some sun, some exercise, and accomplish something thats real medicine.
                Andrew Tate sums it well with his ghosts anaology. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM262d5xf/
                Last edited by biglentil; Jun 3, 2023, 16:43.

Comment

I get your point. Better fleshed out in your own words. I agree with some points perhaps, not the assumption.
                  My world is all conservative politically, but I know as many damaged people as any demographic likely.
                  There's a difference between asking to solve your problems and asking for help. Or even knowing you have any. But pain is universal.

Comment

Is it safe to make the broad generalization that people on the left are more likely to want to define themselves as having some disease or disorder which they can use as a crutch to play the victim card? I can't work, I smoke, I drink, I'm overweight, I'm an azzhole, etc because I have this disorder. Whereas someone on the right is more likely to say suck it up princess? The prevalence of the underlying condition may not be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Is it safe to make the broad generalization that people on the left are more likely to want to define themselves as having some disease or disorder which they can use as a crutch to play the victim card? I can't work, I smoke, I drink, I'm overweight, I'm an azzhole, etc because I have this disorder. Whereas someone on the right is more likely to say suck it up princess? The prevalence of the underlying condition may not be any different.
                      Smoking and drinking are bad for you. Those things you can fix , that other thing , not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Smoking and drinking are bad for you. Those things you can fix , that other thing , not likely.
                        So you are saying that it is hard to fix being an azzhole. So Chuck can continue to use that as an excuse. It's a disease. Has to be someone else's fault, couldn't possibly be his own fault.

Comment

I feel that generalizations and psychology don't mix.
                          Is it easy for those who get more to want more, yes.

Comment

I feel that generalizations and psychology don't mix.
                            Is it easy for those who get more to want more, yes.
                            BP there is a study floating around that confirms that 30% of left of center voters are on some prescription mood and behavior altering drugs, mainly anti depressants. Another 30% are chronic dope smokers.

Thats not surprising really. When the left are literally fighting logic to go all in on an ideology, neurons must be misfiring all the time.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Jazz needs a trip to the Rainbow tent and a few explanations.
                            Nutrien better be careful or I might stop going to the rainbow fertilizer shed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fxs0RVWaUAQzbmT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	775149
                            Last edited by jazz; Jun 3, 2023, 20:36.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 05-26-22 Melissa Lantsman on Twitter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	775150

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 05-26-22 Melissa Lantsman on Twitter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	775151