• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    your cheerleader for a criminal like Putin is disturbing.
    You are just still asleep at the wheel. Once you wake up, you will see what this world really is.

Until then....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      You are just still asleep at the wheel. Once you wake up, you will see what this world really is.

Until then....
      Sounds like those that followed Charles Manson.History shows they were brain washed by an insane criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        So the Deep state scumbags are the good guys?
        I have commented on this before. But it seems that those ideologues on the extreme left always believe that there are good guys and bad guys. Black and white, right and wrong. No shades of gray. They never consider that they could all be bad guys, or that all options could be wrong.
        Life would be so much simpler if only it actually worked that way.

Comment

Looks like Putin has firmly established who is running the country and what happens if anyone challenges him.

As he always does.

Wagner were the heroes of the homeland but things change quickly in Russia.
          Kind of similar to when Stalin took Trotsky out in the great purge.

Maybe the "Deep State" is responsible?

Maybe they know what happened to Surovikin too?

Russia never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
            Looks like Putin has firmly established who is running the country and what happens if anyone challenges him.

As he always does.

Wagner were the heroes of the homeland but things change quickly in Russia.
            Kind of similar to when Stalin took Trotsky out in the great purge.

Maybe the "Deep State" is responsible?

Maybe they know what happened to Surovikin too?

Russia never changes.
            Trudeau doing the same thing in a full democratic society, through censorship of media , seriously no difference. If you stand up to the people in power, you get erased …. Welcome to tyranny, just slightly different manner

Comment

Conspiracy theory maybe the Cook wasn’t on the plane.

Comment

I haven't looked into this at all.
                But what I know about Prigozhin (spelling) is that he was a big business man. Not a military man, not a politician. And it is all too common for big businessmen in the FSU to fall out of windows. And it is their competition and the mafia who are responsible. That is how business is done in the FSU. That is where I would bet my money. No conspiracies required.

This could explain why he was so desperate to keep his business venture ( Wagner) going, he had monetary obligations to much bigger fish, and if he didn't meet those obligations, he was going to go swimming with the fishes.

Comment

Trudeau is sad that Zelensky is not invited to G20 conference, Trudeau says he will advance Ukraine’s issues at the meetings. That shou,d be effective. 😂

Comment

I also follow Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.

I don't think he would appreciate you using quotes from Russian trolls in the comments section indicating they were part of his opinion of the current situation in Ukraine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/failed-counter-offensive-ukraine-losing-because-foreign-fighters-are-walking-away

Comment

Zelensky Sacks Six Deputy Defence Ministers Amid Mounting Corruption Scandals (Sept 18th)

Six Ukrainian deputy defense ministers were fired following the dismissal of Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov in a corruption scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        Zelensky Sacks Six Deputy Defence Ministers Amid Mounting Corruption Scandals (Sept 18th)

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...tion-scandals/
                        There’s a shocker

Comment

Do you remember the Palestinians and Israelis - we don’t hear much from that corner of the world.
                          With a Prime Minister who spends all his time antagonizing world leaders and despising his own countrymen - now he is accusing India in the killing of a Seikh in BC. When we named our dollar the looney, did anyone believe that it would have such an effect on this country? In eight years the name-calling and accusations have replaced news of economic development, welcomes of foreign dignitaries, good news from abroad. What a sad state of affairs!

Comment

Our bucks wasted on massive monuments...granite business doing great, but a sad waste of young humanity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	775605

Comment

And that is that as they say, and just like I told you was going to happen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	775629

Comment

CNN headline today, Zelensky Comes Face-To-Face with GOP Hostility.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...