• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Well a guy who who killed 100,000 ukrainians and former country men must have a touch of PTSD after all that and not thinking clearly. That and a few envelopes of cash from the CIA.
    Where you getting your numbers from Sara, Verna, or that 25 year old drop-out from California you follow.

Jazz your off the wall predictions never seem to stop.

Putin has encountered a bigger and hunger rat then himself, who will eat who. Revolution 2.0 getting traction.

The Russian citizens are now going to be made fully aware of what's been taking place in Ukraine and Putin's propaganda won't shield them from the truth.

Chechen leader is now getting involved.

Let's here from the Putin cheerleaders, video watchers, or Agriville Adm. Ghost poster.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Jun 24, 2023, 08:07.

Comment

If this revolution doesn't succeed, the next one will. They play by different rules over there.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        or Agriville Adm. Ghost poster.
        You're just not going to give up on this idea are you.
        You are giving big lentil a good run for his money for chief conspiracy theorist.

Comment

It all looks staged to me.

You have Wagner troopers laying prone on the street corner looking down the sights of his SAW with pedestrians walking calmly on all the nearby sidewalks.

The logistics of moving 25000 troops 1000 km in busses and pickup trucks in a 50km column seem improbable.
          With zero opposition from the Russian military?

But they did have a revolution in Oct 1917 in the middle of WW1.

With more than a few regime changes since.

Might be a historic event.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

You have Wagner troopers laying prone on the street corner looking down the sights of his SAW with pedestrians walking calmly on all the nearby sidewalks.

The logistics of moving 25000 troops 1000 km in busses and pickup trucks in a 50km column seem improbable.

This post sounds familiar. Your answer to everything is staged event? The war was all staged right?

Comment

The mental gymnastics form forage and agstarr to go from calling Wagner genocidal maniacs a couple months ago to new freedom fighters is just astounding.

The only one that needs to worry is coke boy, because if the hardliners work their way into Putins circle from this, its going to be good bye to that corrupt clown.

Prigozhin ran a catering company and was a furniture salesman and some how won a decisive battle against the Nato clowns. He became Russia hero. Funny time to go rogue wouldnt you say.

Comment

The Wagner group are villains. It is a falling out among criminals. The only good news is that Russia may be forced to go home.
                Last edited by agstar77; Jun 24, 2023, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

I thought Putin and the chef had something cooked up by way of the chef never criticizing Putin. However, Pregozin is a master of the media more so than Putin. He’s been couching for Putins job all along. Genie is out of the bottle now. If Wagner doesn’t succeed taking the Kremlin another one of will.

Comment

Putin has hundreds of Khinzals and his AF at his disposal. You really think he is going to let a slow moving convoy of convicts roll up to Moscow.

Y all being played....again.

Now Putin will trace that dirty CIA cash and heads will roll.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wme.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	775244
                    Last edited by jazz; Jun 24, 2023, 11:41.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Putin has hundreds of Khinzals and his AF at his disposal. You really think he is going to let a slow moving convoy of convicts roll up to Moscow.

Y all being played....again.

Now Putin will trace that dirty CIA cash and heads will roll.

[ATTACH]12797[/ATTACH]
                      There is so much corruption in Russia ,there won't be any heads left.

Comment

I'm sure some will be falling out of windows but I don't think it is clear yet who that will be.

Prigozhin has been Putin's guy.

Everything that took him from being a convict to a billionaire has involved Putin. Much more than WagnerPMG.

They have a huge presence in Africa.

Assume they both have been making billions.

Haven't heard anything from Prigozhin's arch enemy Army Chief Shoigu.
                        Maybe he got a bad cup of tea?
                        Last edited by shtferbrains; Jun 24, 2023, 13:15.

Comment

It’s theatre in some sense. Pregozin stands down to avoid bloodshed he says. Think he’s ripped the bandaid off of the festering sore of the special military operation the Kremlin has been trying to sanitize for the masses of low information Russians. Pregozin’s little expedition has more than achieved what it was intended to do. Putin is apparently looking to the past for parallels to avoid a 1917 coup. Parallels I see is more a Mussolini inspired takeover from King Victor Emanuel. Russia is corrupt and disorganized enough like Italy was to allow the takeover by such charlatans.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                            Laughing all the way to the bank.
                            Observations. First of all NATO should rename itself to FAFO. Agstarr got played hard. Spent all those hours watching MSM spin, took me 3 minutes on the interwebs to find out whats going on.

Immediately after the epic troll event completed, Wagner were repositioned on the Polish Belarus border and now close to Kyiv.

Coke boy better have an extra pair of depends on today.

Comment

Jazz good to see you are still cheering for Putin and Russia.

Try putting a Pro Putin sign and Russian flag on your front lawn and in your truck and see what your neighbors and community think?

But be prepared, you might have to negotiate a quick agreement and run like hell for Moscow. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                But be prepared, you might have to negotiate a quick agreement and run like hell for Moscow. LOL
                                Werent you the one crowing about diversity of thought and opinion a few weeks back. Why should I be afraid of my neighbors if I have a Russian flag. Dont we live in a free country anymore. I will support whoever I bloody well want.

Why dont you put up a Just Stop Oil sign then.

Funny how the totalitarian left always rears its ugly head.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...