• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stockholm Home Invasion/Murder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    i know this is a complete bullshit comment but at times it seems rural canada is a cesspool of crime.

Apologies im sure im off the mark.

Sask3/john showed me a place in middle of nowere that he rents, with wild horses, when were working these fields spring and summer a black car parks here same time every week and same pick up meets them. "i see nothing know nothing" john said

Also in 17 arrived at dawson creek BC at about 11pm on a friday night after a long days drive from saskatoon and the guy i stayed with which way did you come "......." get drunk on fridays nights and shoot at cars from that bridge you went under on occasions.

First time id really heard of crime in canada these two examples
    Crime every where in Canada, rural wasn't bad going back 15-20 years ago, but Fentanyl and alcohol has changed all of that.

Regina, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg are always taking turns as being the top three murder capitals of Canada per capita 100K. Gangs, drugs, alcohol, and assholes killing their partners main causes.

So their both the shits.

One word missing in the vocabulary nowadays is Respect.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 14, 2023, 07:01.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Crime every where in Canada, rural wasn't bad going back 15-20 years ago, but Fentanyl and alcohol has changed all of that.

Regina, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg are always taking turns as being the top three murder capitals of Canada per capita 100K. Gangs, drugs, alcohol, and assholes killing their partners main causes.

So their both the shits.

One word missing in the vocabulary nowadays is Respect.
      Agree , but alcohol has always been there , and yes abused by some no doubt. What’s changed is hard drugs , Fentanyl, meth and whatever else these crackheads are doing . Apparently cocaine has exploded in this area now too . Too many people with money not working and crime is out of control. That mass murder in eastern Sask was absolutely whacked out on hard drugs .
      Hard core drugs were not nearly this big an issue 15-20 years ago , but again not as many people on the dole. When you have to work to make a living , there is far less chance to even have time to do drugs and crime . Just an observation
      We face one of the worst areas in western Canada . It’s as plain as day

Comment

CJME radio today : Farmers in the Esterhazy district are diss appointed with RCMP. Apparently no
        communication.

Comment

Report I got:

4 native Gang were Drug-Enforcing
          All ****d the woman in front of the man.
          Then gang viciously killed the man to teach the lesson
          Woman alive.

Need heavy duty policing with no limits

The drug business is out of control.
          Watch your kids constantly. Pars
          Last edited by parsley; Feb 18, 2023, 08:12.

Comment

Thats terrifying parsley, but at least it wasnt just some random farmer they attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Thats terrifying parsley, but at least it wasnt just some random farmer they attacked.
              Reliable source from the area.. Horrible time to be law enforcement I would think.

Comment

Drug gangs are constantly causing all types of violence and crime in this area .
                Virtually hear nothing from media …….

Comment

Digging potash is a little too good of money, the riff raff always follows the better paying jobs.

Comment

Anyway, a few days ago I went and looked through the two victims Facebook profiles and I sure didn’t get the impression that anyone was involved in drugs, maybe I missed it but I didn’t get that vibe.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...