• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Care Talks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    The profit comes from people who choose to pay for services. Is that so hard, chuck?
    chuck would rather have everyone die waiting than people with means clear out the front backlog.

Marxist playbook again.

Remember before the Sask party when the wait for an MRI scan was a year because the unions wouldnt run the scanner after hours and on weekends.

Now the wait time is a mere weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      chuck would rather have everyone die waiting than people with means clear out the front backlog.

Marxist playbook again.
      Couldn't have said it better myself.

Since Chuck likes cartoons, here is another one just for him.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Couldn't have said it better myself.

Since Chuck likes cartoons, here is another one just for him.

To be fair, instead of jumping to conclusions, I probably should first ask Chuck what his position is on personal hygiene involving immersion in water.
        After all, there may be more than one intersection on this Venn diagram which is applicable to the current case.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 12, 2023, 11:13.

Comment

Yup I would rather have everybody die waiting! LOL

As I said the the usual suspects keep setting a lower bar for really stupid dumbass statements.

And the choir boys sing along.

Comment

Oh f k off. You never really listen.
            You never actually think. You're a broken record. All you do is stroke your own sense of self. You turn everything stupid as much as anyone on here.
            Go try and make a new friend.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...