• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pamela Anderson is accusing Tim allen of flashing her on set twenty years ago. Must still be a crime and or offensive. Guess she hasn't heard of chucks friends in little girls change rooms flashing and know what's acceptable I guess.

Comment

Sheep you wouldnt engage with a mentally deranged person on the street would you.

You need to treat chuck exactly the same. This isnt a lively debate anymore.

Jury is still out on agstarr

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Sheep you wouldnt engage with a mentally deranged person on the street would you.

You need to treat chuck exactly the same. This isnt a lively debate anymore.

Jury is still out on agstarr
        Yeah I started a thread about his trolliness. But there comes a time a guy has to stand up and stand firm and call these lunatics out.

When the trifecta of Merry men on here can’t just state the number of genders, and refuse to answer that simple question, well. Then you know. It’s that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          “The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton. “We have no reason to believe any inappropriate behaviour occurred.”

A whole lot of speculating and accusations about something reported on social media? Its a good thing our justice system requires credible evidence instead of rumours and speculation.

There was a lot of language reminiscent of the kind of language that was used during an era in US history when african americans ended up dead based on rumours and speculation.

And good to know that we agree every child matters whether in a change room, a church, a school, on the play ground or on a reserve.
          what the f u c k else would he say ????

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230209_021932_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	774529

Comment

So the brainacs like little lentil think humans are like electrical circuits now?

Complete with some graphics of an electric panel and a photo of a warship blowing up.

Some juvenile homophobia, comedy and really dumb analogy right out of the Trailer Park Boys. Hilarious!

Yeah Little lentil has his wires crossed! LOL

And some of the choir boys sang along in agreement too.

Its hard to imagine that Agrisilly can keeping getting dumber and more absurd. But the bar keeps going lower and lower as some of the usual suspects set new lows.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 9, 2023, 15:24.

Comment

So the brainacs like little lentil think humans are like electrical circuits now?

Complete with some graphics of an electric panel and a photo of a warship blowing up.

Some juvenile homophobia, comedy and really dumb analogy right out of the Trailer Park Boys. Hilarious!

Its hard to imagine that Agrisilly can keeping getting dumber and more absurd. But the bar keeps going lower and lower as some of the usual suspects set new lows.
                You just never know what is going to trigger Chuck to go off the deep end on one of his mad tirades. He even came back for the afternoon shift. Well played.

Comment

Oh oh liberal short circuit melt down in progress.

Comment

John Gormley will be bringing up the Saskatoon flasher on 980 CJME tomorrow, it might be worth tuning into.

Comment

Maybe Crypto Polly and his Deputy Leader Melissa Lantsman, the first openly gay Jewish woman MP should give some of you homophobes a lesson on LGBQT issues and wiring!

Here's a photo of Pierre and his deputy leader and photo of Lantsman and her wife at their wedding.

Oh shit suddenly the rural social con caucus of dinosaurs won't know who the hell to vote for now!

A5, Little Lentil and Sheep, send Michelle L the electricity explains human sexuality post. I am sure she will get a charge out of it! It would be good to see here rip you guys a new asshole! LOL

Name:	melissa-lantsman.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	774534

Name:	Melissa-Lauren-Wedding546.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	774535
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 9, 2023, 17:01.

Comment

You are pathetic chuck. Just pathetic. What does any of that have with a man exposing his naked self to young girls?

Comment

Melissa is the MP that called out your pathetic racist, Blackface groper pm on saying she stands with swastikas. Remember that? She completely annihilated his sorry excuse for a human.

I don’t condone her arrangement and her marriage. That is my belief. But I support her 100% as an honest, conservative voice which I can only hope is in cabinet after the next election. She has an amazing way with words, and hold your pathetic losers to account, day in day out.

Will you or will you not state the number of genders? Your non answer is revealing. Will you or will you not stand up for families and young girls, or will you continue to stand with that pathetic male monster pedophile, who thinks he is a woman?

Answer, you evil, pedophile condoning carpet farmer.
                          Last edited by Sheepwheat; Feb 9, 2023, 17:22.

Comment

You appear to be losing it there sheep. Maybe now is a good time to check the sheep?

Your the dinosaur who along with A5 and BP liked little lentils homophobic and really stupid explanation of humans and sexual identity.

Ask Michelle Lantsman to explain genders to you. I am sure she will try to "light" up your awareness.

And maybe just maybe, a light bulb will come on. But I doubt it.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 9, 2023, 17:25.

Comment

Not much except your the dinosaur who along with A5 and BP liked little lentils homophobic and really stupid explanation of humans and sexual identity.

Ask Michelle Lantsman to explain it to you. I am sure she will try to "light" up your awareness. And maybe just maybe a light bulb will come on. But I doubt it.
                              So you stand with the naked man who thinks he’s a woman. Cool.

Comment

You appear to be losing it there sheep. Maybe now is a good time to check the sheep?

Your the dinosaur who along with A5 and BP liked little lentils homophobic and really stupid explanation of humans and sexual identity.

Ask Michelle Lantsman to explain genders to you. I am sure she will try to "light" up your awareness.

And maybe just maybe, a light bulb will come on. But I doubt it.
                                I guarantee you Melissa would be on my side on this issue. Nice try though. By the way, she and her partner are both women.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...