• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid Scam Cost a Fortune

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only paranoid flat earthers antivaxers would call a worldwide pandemic a scam.

So who is the amazing puppet master who was able to convince every government around the world that they need to take measures including offerring vaccines against a disease that was killing their citizens in significant numbers?

Thats quite the amazing conspiracy feat.

More likely social media manipulated the relatively small number of antivaxers who are prone to sucking up crazy ideas from social media and can't tell the difference from credible sources of information and social media crap.

It was the rumour game on a grand scale.

Comment

In the spike infested wasteland that is chucks mind, he is convinced that some people not getting an experimental shot is the reason the govt wasted $1T.

Comment

Covid was just a convenient opportunity to spend without oversight. We knew it was all about money. Swedish weren’t ignorant enough to fall for the grand scheme.
        Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 6, 2023, 21:46.

Comment

Real hard to LIKE that, we are living in it. Only 20% of society are WISE, rest lemmings over the cliff.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FoIzMUaaMAEVUv1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	774507

Comment

Keep screwing Canadians....Lieberals will "reap the whirlwind".

Comment

How’s Africa making out with Covid again ?

Comment

The National post is part of the MSM conspiracy right?

But when they publish an article you agree with they are not part of the MSM conspiracy? LOL

There would be a lot of different view points on what exactly broken means.

I am sure the NDP perspective is very different than the reformatory view of what is broken.

No doubt high inflation and rising costs have a lot of people looking to blame someone.

The question is what will the Conservatives do that will fix all the problems in health care for eaxmple? No details just a lot of barking about how bad it is? That's not a solution.

Comment

Before xmas, I got a GST pmt notice in the mail that I was unaware of. I put it on the counter to deal with when I got back from holidays in a week.

Soon as I got back there was messages for me to call CRA. I called to make pmt arrangements and before I could even do that, the agent advised me CRA has the authority to go after your assets for an outstanding pmt.

But $15B in stolen cerb money isnt worth going after. Well now we know who took the bulk of the covid payments, all those marxists in Toronto and Ottawa.

Repayments only come back from non voting Liberal areas.

Name:	crar.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	774515

Comment

And Commies are evil rotten? Phuck we are no better, these crooks. Cents matter, $BILLIONS$ ignored.

Name:	003 (4).jpg
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	774516

Name:	24.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	774517

Comment

• Reply to this Thread