• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID misinformation may have caused thousands of deaths in Canada: report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Thankful I am with the alive majority on Agrisilly. Wink
    You are alive with the Agrisilly group on this site?

Comment

[QUOTE=agstar77;558946]
      Originally posted by caseih View Post

I can agree on the lack of critical thinking. Especially in the sheep pasture.
      What are you now? Six? Or are you seven?

Comment

Not only do we now have a stoke season after flu season, now eggs are claimed to be responsible for the massive increase in blood clots. Defibrillator sales are up 20X in the past two years according to an industry insider. At least the powers must have a sense of humour, Its pure comedy, the cluck clucks of the world keep lining up for more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230122_142731_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	774449
        Last edited by biglentil; Jan 26, 2023, 14:26.

Comment

very hard to trust a story that changes every few weeks , facts dont change , take jab you wont get C19 , clearly they did not have a clue , they done the harm themselves ,anybody that can think a small bit for themselves would be put off trusting them ,
          and saying they would give test results in 75 years realy put the finishing touches to their credibility
          so just themselves to blame for folk not trusting them
          Last edited by cropgrower; Jan 26, 2023, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            You are alive with the Agrisilly group on this site?
            You and Chuck always call this Agrisilly..
            Why are you here?
            Just bugger off.
            Start your own site.
            Take Forge and the other fools with you..

Comment

So, not only is it an estimate, based on models ( and we all remember how accurate the "models" were at the beginning of Covid...), but the lead author, Stephan Lewandowsky has a history of grossly unethical behaviour in the name of bought and paid for science. Having cut his teeth in the global warming fraud.

As if there could be any more ludicrous antics from this plonker, we now find that Dr. Stephan Lewandowsky pulled a bait and switch on ethical approvals for his psychological research papers at the…

I’m a bit of a latecomer to this affair, as Lucia and Jo Nova took an early lead on pointing out the many problems with the survey methodology (or lack thereof) with the paper: Lewandowsky, S…

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                You and Chuck always call this Agrisilly..
                Why are you here?
                Just bugger off.
                Start your own site.
                Take Forge and the other fools with you..
                And the funniest part about that, is Chuck literally got kicked off of the adult forum of site which he repeated referred to as Agrisilly. He was too irresponsible and immature to even live up to the low standards of a site he himself calls Agrisilly. I'd be embarrassed to post ever again.

Comment

Must be true. Was a grieving family on News tonight saying anti vax media caused their grandfather to hesitate and that's why he died of Covid. A doctor backed the story up.
                  In other news Via Rail blaming climate change for late trains.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    very hard to trust a story that changes every few weeks , facts dont change , take jab you wont get C19 , clearly they did not have a clue , they done the harm themselves ,anybody that can think a small bit for themselves would be put off trusting them ,
                    and saying they would give test results in 75 years realy put the finishing touches to their credibility
                    so just themselves to blame for folk not trusting them
                    Really! You are spouting cave gas.

All that was ever said was that taking the blocking agent (which is what it should have been called to avoid the already pre-C19 poisoned "vaccine" word by the same bunch) would give those most at risk a much better chance of staying out of the hospital. In other words, a good outcome when exposed.

Everybody has their own risk tolerance. Apparently, you considered that you were, and still are, bullet proof. I, however, would suggest that most shooting victims do survive. It didn't have to be that way with this virus. We got lucky that it mutated to become more infectious rather than more deadly.

Comment

blocking agent ? you mean blocking your veins with clots ?

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                        Really! You are spouting cave gas.

All that was ever said was that taking the blocking agent (which is what it should have been called to avoid the already pre-C19 poisoned "vaccine" word by the same bunch) would give those most at risk a much better chance of staying out of the hospital. In other words, a good outcome when exposed.
                        Oh that's all that was ever said? Huh?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fjz4mOXWQAM2fNX.jpeg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	774455

Comment

No vaccine is 100% effective.

In the early waves of covid the vaccines were very effective and preventing infection and reducing severe illness. People including many now antivaxers were lining up to get the vaccine because they were worried just like everyone else.

Viruses mutated to get around the vaccines.

Vaccines get updated as the disease changes. Its hard to keep up with the speed of virus change in a pandemic.

If you want to go back to medicine and medical science before vaccines, antibiotics and pain killers go right ahead. Tell us how it goes.
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 27, 2023, 08:44.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            No vaccine is 100% effective.

In the early waves of covid the vaccines were very effective and preventing infection and reducing severe illness. People including many now antivaxers were lining up to get the vaccine because they were worried just like everyone else.

Viruses mutated to get around the vaccines.

Vaccines get updated as the disease changes.

If you want to go back to medicine and medical science before vaccines, antibiotics and pain killers go right ahead. Tell us how it goes.
                            Chuck2 the CBC had a similar article on the same topic. I will give you the same response that I gave the author of that article. I am in my late fifties and I haven’t missed a day working on the farm in the last 3 years. I am not an anti vaxxer but all the politics connected to the Covid 19 shot made me feel uncomfortable, for that reason I never got the shot. Personally I have never tested positive, many around me have and I am quite sure I have had it. As far as people getting Covid I have seen no difference between those that are vaccinated and those that are not. But I have seen side affects associated with the vaccine. 2 female friends have had long term lesions and rashes that appeared after the second shot, one has had this on her arm for over a year, the other on her leg. Doctors thus far haven’t been successful in treating it. Another after her second shot began showing symptoms similar to rheumatoid arthritis but her blood still tests negative for rheumatoid markers and doctors have been unable to ease her pain. Another had heart issues that have since been resolved. All these people are 30 and under and were required by their employer to be vaccinated. So Chuck2, you can call me anti science or a flat earther or whatever insult you wish to throw at me, I am just damn glad I never got the shot. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Sure harmless, no liability...go get em Christine!

Comment

Come on... jordy2323.

You are smarter than that. Those characters that you c&ped are not defined with "one liners" on any subject.

I think the cherry picker that formed your views just did it for you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...