• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has reason/wisdom, asked many questions. 80% lemmings in society never did.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Not sure that it would satisfy conspiracy theorists.
      they themselves are why many became conspiracy theorists , i myself at first was glad to hear vaccine was coming available

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
        they themselves are why many became conspiracy theorists , i myself at first was glad to hear vaccine was coming available
        You have just described the experience of myself, and most people I know.
        People who went to great lengths to distance ourselves from what we called conspiracy theorists a few short years ago.

Comment

As Scott Adams admitted, the default position to not trust your govt and any agenda or experts they put forth is always the right one.

Comment

Ask questions first, and present a better argument.
            Agree. But an argument is already a loss. And yes, for many that's all they can do.
            The way we singled out the un-vaxxed created a bigger problem.
            With the precedents we all set, hopefully the next one isn't actually deadly to the larger part.
            The last year of mandates more harmful than the first.
            The whole thing was a no win.
            We will make the same mistakes again.

Trust is lost not gained with force.
            Kent State is an icon of an era because of that. The seeds for our "Convoy" were nourished by our govts long before it hit the road.

Was the safety of the many impinged by a few? Maybe maybe not. Unless you have absolute control, those few will always need to be a managed risk. I simply suggest we fumbled that ball. Even my trust was eroded.

Comment

Basically in comes down to trust. Even when mistakes are made unintentionally without malice, it is hard to regain trust. In the end we have to trust someone.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Those fkrs were the ones milking land bank
                All the good NDP’s got land bank
                It was all about them , you know “me me me”
                Getting landbank land was like getting a massage from communism...

Comment

Agstar 100%
                  And the erosion of trust began in the 60s with affluence, aided by lowering of education standards and now exacerbated by the bloody internet. Govts then and now weakened trust with arrogance. Big Business and science right along.
                  We can't change human nature or reverse societal trends. Especially on Agriville. But my possibly flawed critical thinking wonders if we all completely ignored those factors. Turning a rather serious flu bug into a multiplier of trust erosion for all.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    Agstar 100%
                    And the erosion of trust began in the 60s with affluence, aided by lowering of education standards and now exacerbated by the bloody internet. Govts then and now weakened trust with arrogance. Big Business and science right along.
                    We can't change human nature or reverse societal trends. Especially on Agriville. But my possibly flawed critical thinking wonders if we all completely ignored those factors. Turning a rather serious flu bug into a multiplier of trust erosion for all.
                    It all starts from the top. I don't trust JT or PP. I really don't see any trustworthy leaders.

Comment

Basically in comes down to trust. Even when mistakes are made unintentionally without malice, it is hard to regain trust. In the end we have to trust someone.
                      The without malice part would have been a very good start. Instead we had the leader of the country using extremely derogatory names to describe anyone who disagreed with him.

Comment

They are all the current winners in a game of Survivor. The ratings for which, we are all responsible. Wages for taking the easy way. Would any of the notable leaders of the past be electable today?? Don't stand for the dumbing down of those you influence. It's all you can do. And vote.
                        Trying to compare Justin to any person or situation from the past a mind bending exercise.
                        A "successful" politician I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          With the precedents we all set, hopefully the next one isn't actually deadly to the larger part.
                          That is what scares me the most. Destroyed trust in our institutions and our medical system and our politicians and our legal system and our police over what turned out to be or at least evolved into being a serious cold for most people. Next time we may not be so lucky, and it will evolve into something far more deadly. But how do we ever renew the trust in our institutions after what in hindsight appears to have been Petty power trips and had more to do with an agenda then a virus.
                          The same thing can be said for the global warming fraud. It is very likely that we will find practices our civilization are using that are causing actual damage to our health or environment, and we will need to mitigate, and no one will believe it.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 12, 2023, 19:16.

Comment

I read an article that said that in the US more than a third of the workers earn more than $250,000. Hard to believe, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              That is what scares me the most. Destroyed trust in our institutions and our medical system and our politicians and our legal system and our police over what turned out to be or at least evolved into being a serious cold for most people. Next time we may not be so lucky, and it will evolve into something far more deadly. But how do we ever renew the trust in our institutions after what in hindsight appears to have been Petty power trips and had more to do with an agenda then a virus.
                              The same thing can be said for the global warming fraud. It is very likely that we will find practices our civilization that are causing actual damage and we do need to mitigate, and no one will believe it.
                              Starts with open mind like most of you are saying? But you have already decided covid was not that serious and global warming is a fraud. So much for an open mind. A few million dead and almost the collapse of our medical system, but yeah just a few sniffles. If we get more severe weather will you maintain your opinion or will you change your mind? I am not optimistic that carbon taxes and ev's will solve our problems but their are things we can do to kill two birds with one stone. Increasing efficiency in transportation is one. Maybe encourage more local food production rather than truck thousands of miles.
                              Last edited by agstar77; Feb 12, 2023, 16:48.

Comment

Am making this comment because I was & still am a very hardline antivacc woman. But also believed each person had a right to make their own health care choices. So I muted what I really wanted to say. Everyone has to live with their own decision.

I wish I had been more aggressive, simply because I had gone back into Schwab/WEF history and actually read what they planned. It is rolling out exactly as they promoted. I actually took screen shots of the worst of their philosophy because I guessed a lot of it would mysteriously disappear. Four iPhones. One ipad. Two computers are cluttered with plans to hurt my fellow humans.
                                The one important thing so many observed, was that the aggressive & rude preaching at us were on a ‘day and night mission’ to make you doubt yourselves about rejecting the jab. Most of the preachers were the very folks who were and are still paid off.

They have a lot to lose. Cash in a bag. Cash in shares. Cash in perks. Cash in free pills. Cash in access to four year old girls. Cash in the safe in their Vacation homes. Cash for *****s offering a bed full of five.

And then there is this team who are groomed to fight you tooth and nail, to protect the “big guy” because it is from him/them the money flows.

Your children don’t count. Your dad is just an old dying coot who deserves a Maid bed, your country is a shithole which needs a better distribution system to make the money flow to stay on that landbank land. It’s easy to get rid of the likes of you if you’re tracked by a huge balloon that can float above the frozen North, being paid for the contract to hunt you down plus sell the data to the big guys.

I hate to say this but there is actually no fix.

This is the secret: you cannot fix that greedy stupid sob. He teaches HIS kids HIS values. Both will inevitably in the future, walk away and leave the mess they created, for your kids to clean up. War. wars. The starvation. The murders. The robberies. The laptops full of **** videos.. The pillage & destruction. All time lost.

BIden & Trudeau legacies will never be forgotten. The tearing down taking place in Canada and the US: Families, education & churches. Industry. Values like decency, honour & truth being purposely vilified & condemned.

The cost:

Your baby will likely get drafted very young and have to kill, destroy and decimate the stupid in order to get a spell of prosperity and peace again.

Then the cycle will kick start again with some 1939 prince in Herzegovina getting murdered like the dumbest of that era’s Woke. Young boys made sure it kick—started all over again that year. And then came home And started building Canada again.

What if one small action could change attitudes, an environment, familial angst, cultural turmoil, raging war? Changing the way we treat each other? And do it! It would mean setting aside jealousy, anger, greed. Focusing on being kind instead of planing to kill a % of the population. Working. Building, Making an effort.

I wonder what would be the effect if everyone said “I’m sorry” when they’re dreadfully wrong. And really meant it. I’m musing, today. Pars
                                Last edited by parsley; Feb 12, 2023, 17:38. Reason: Capitalizing errors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...