• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine situation?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Jazz, I would have thought you'd be in Ottawa this weekend or at least headed out West to meet with the so-called Libertarian bragger at Coutts for cake and hot coco at the anniversary parties.
    Why dont I head to ottawa and you head to Ukraine. You have been crowing about it for a year already yet cant take 5 minutes to figure whats actually going on.

Show some backbone, volunteer to drive a tank for target practice.

Comment

What does your Russian sources say about the strikes on the Iranian drone and missle manufacturing.

Or was that a lubricant oil storage?

Comment

oddly here far left and far right in bed together over ukrine strange bed fellows putin fanatics.

rest of us against pro ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
          oddly here far left and far right in bed together over ukrine strange bed fellows putin fanatics.

rest of us against pro ukraine
          Probably no different here in Canada.

The the People Party supporters (mad at the world ultra Right wingnuts) and the Trumpers are cheerleading Putin on.

The Wokes of Canada would also be hanging out in the Putin camp with the ultra Righties. Their the demise of every country.

Comment

And if Putin is crazier than a bag of hammers, with the NUKE button, others think he won't push it no matter how much NATO keeps pouring military iron into Ukraine? Why chance annihilation? Have a hate on living? Don't care for your kids? Soon most will see it's NOT worth dying over. Let cooler heads think this through. Putin will NOT live forever, let's try undo the MESS after he is gone. IMO

Comment

Crazy the far right "bastion of capitalism" fully support communist russia and china.

Some on here would give there left jatz cracker to go live in russia it seems.

Geez line up for hours for food potatoes non existant health system not much hope of getting off communist treadmill etc etc puzzling.

No eastern european countries are perfect but there trying to break the shackles of the past.

For gods sake its 2023 and they want to re unify the old russia

Comment

Better watch again....WHERE THE heck is the border supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                  Crazy the far right "bastion of capitalism" fully support communist russia and china.

Some on here would give there left jatz cracker to go live in russia it seems.

Geez line up for hours for food potatoes non existant health system not much hope of getting off communist treadmill etc etc puzzling.

No eastern european countries are perfect but there trying to break the shackles of the past.

For gods sake its 2023 and they want to re unify the old russia
                  I fully support a peaceful resolution to what could potentially lead to full blown thermonuclear war. But the left wing nutters somehow think that its a winnable war and Putin is just going to let Nato put nuc's on its doorstep. This aint just a war against Russia either, if you think it is you are clearly not paying attention. The Brics are in alliance and moving away from the dollar. Its Nato vs over half the worlds population including Iran, China, Russia, Brazil, South Africa, and India. Don't kid yourself, the lines in the sand are already drawn.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Jan 30, 2023, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Better watch again....WHERE THE heck is the border supposed to be?

Where did you dig up this Russian made propaganda translated to English. More than likely made to be played to the Russian population.

Did you not notice Ukraine was never mention once throughout the entire video.

Plays right into Putin's narrative, that Ukraine belongs to Russian and should not be recognized as an independent democratically elected country.

Fjlip you Jazz,and Biglentil can keep trying to justifying Putin invasion with your B.S. videos and cut and pastes!

Comment

Yep let's risk the entire world over some made up boundaries between two corrupt nations. Time and time again the populace gets suckered into war under some BS pretense. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya....tell me what did humanity gain from such atrocities? The neocons make billions, the globalists consolidate control and strip freedom in the name of the national security, and humanity pays the price. Wake up!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230128_122450_Reddit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	774478
                      Last edited by biglentil; Jan 30, 2023, 22:24.

Comment

"Did you not notice Ukraine was never mention once throughout the entire video."

Well do your own history, Ukraine NEVER existed as a country till 1991.

Always part of another country, it's NOT BS, it's facts. Prove otherwise.

Comment

Title on CNN today - “Ukraine Wants More”.

Comment

He ll No! Or maybe go to he ll. It's there now, fight till all rubble, then $BILLIONS$ to rebuild!

Unless Z takes us all with him.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

Unless Z takes us all with him.

I’m starting to think that that’s the plan.
                              Covid didn’t kill us off and nether did the vaxx.

Comment

Its a sad and scary reality that Putin has the troops and enough resources to carry on indefinitely. Finland found out this in the 1940's. They won on the battlefield most of the time but were bled white. Best case scenario I see is a return to Jan 2022 borders as they were. For me I get it that Ukraine was fraught with problems pre invasion, but I do feel they have a right to exist. Heck in western Canada a hell of a lot of people have Ukrainian heritage, language and foods survived here for a hundred years. No body saw themselves as Russian. Its the Ukraine.

For me one of the biggest take a way's is the way so much of Europe has got their back up towards Putin. Sweden and Finland long neutral, now wanting to join NATO. Countries like Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia all were under the Russian empire at times. All had a " National Awakening". They are now pretty serious about defending their sovereignty. There are lots in Russia today that see the old Soviet bloc countries as "theirs". Its not going to go easy if that's the plan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...