• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Clown Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One word. Votes.

Comment

The insanity of leftist, green wackjobs.

Green Madness: Leftist Scottish Govt Cut Down 16 Million Trees to Put up Wind Farms

The leftist government of Scotland has admitted to felling nearly 16 million trees to make way for supposedly 'green energy' wind turbines.

Comment

Breitbart is not a reliable source of facts and lets see the story about trees being cut for wind farms from a reliable news source.

Comment

dont need a news source , i have seen it done lots in ireland , loads of trees bulldozed to make roads and sites for turbines

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7407.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	775477 new wind farm site ireland ,no trees cleared !?! you sure dont have a clue CC do you ?

Comment

Man the grift must be getting good in the climate scam.

Solar panels where the sun doesnt shine at all for like 6 months of the year, panels out in the snow drifts.

And did I read that right, they are closing the mine in 5 yrs. I guess the solar panels are a empty gesture for the ugly open pit mine that will be left behind.

Maybe chuck with his advanced science and economics training can explain it to us plebs.

What a joke.

Name:	rt.jpg
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	775478

Name:	dvk.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	775479
              Last edited by jazz; Aug 11, 2023, 08:39.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Breitbart is not a reliable source of facts and lets see the story about trees being cut for wind farms from a reliable news source.
                NOPE,,,Breitbart is a reliable source of facts,,, just because it's News you don't want to hear, doesn't make it unreliable!

Here's a link to The Telegraph with the same story,,, so sad.

Scottish Tory MSP Liam Kerr said figure would astonish the public and communities all over the country had cited concerns about the projects

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Man the grift must be getting good in the climate scam.

Solar panels where the sun doesnt shine at all for like 6 months of the year, panels out in the snow drifts.

And did I read that right, they are closing the mine in 5 yrs. I guess the solar panels are a empty gesture for the ugly open pit mine that will be left behind.

Maybe chuck with his advanced science and economics training can explain it to us plebs.

What a joke.

[ATTACH]13070[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]13071[/ATTACH]
                  If you're trucking diesel up an ice road and you're winding down, maybe they'll pay.

Comment

Wouldn’t nuclear make more sense?

Comment

They need something they can throw in the hole during reclamation.

Comment

Shows that a lot of this “solar panel “ craze is simply based from ESG’s for companies the meet their environmental goals . They have to appease the government mandates and the climate cult to stay in operation and get the Green kick back money.
                        They will set up the solar panels at that mine , meet their SDG’s , collect some green kick backs then most likely mothball the project in a few years claiming it not feasible.
                        I wonder what the clean up bill will be then up that far north of a dead solar panel farm ?
                        That project makes zero sense , but is just virtue signaling at its best to get free money and brownie points
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 11, 2023, 11:30.

Comment

and chuck = crickets as usual. He was crowing about orphan wells a few days ago.

Whats the environmental cost of that pit. And digging out compressed carbon for rich ladies to wear is quite the noble goal for ruining that environment.

Comment

You gotta laugh at conservatives who suddenly go all environmental on renewable energy but say nothing about the much larger impact of fossil energy on the environment!

How many trees have been cut and pushed in Alberta and BC for oil and gas? Did you count them? Because the number will make Scotlands number look really small.

Why do you say nothing when its oil and gas? Is it because you are hypocrites? I think we know the answer. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              You gotta laugh at conservatives who suddenly go all environmental on renewable energy but say nothing about the much larger impact of fossil energy on the environment!

How many trees have been cut and pushed in Alberta and BC for oil and gas? Did you count them? Because the number will make Scotlands number look really small.

Why do you say nothing when its oil and gas? Is it because you are hypocrites? I think we know the answer. LOL
                              Who’s “we” ?
                              The answer is obvious, you and your alter ego

Comment

I see they want to do a 3300ac solar project in southern Alberta now… Medicine Hats went broke… interesting now solar projects are being mounted on cement blocks, instead of concrete foundations under ground. Spoke to the manager of the Solar Project in SE Calgary… 330ac, on the old Nutrien fertilizer plant site… this makes sense… as the site sits on contaminated land that can’t be used for any thing else.

Blessings… common sense is important…!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...