• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wests True Resources

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wests True Resources

3 pics explain it all

AB oil reserves are in the several trillion bbl range with another 500Tcf of nat gas, Bakken has 500B bbls of light sweet crude reserves of which 25% lie in Sask. Sask has a 150m seam of potash that covers 10% of the province.

Havent even touched the value of the farmland and crops or the uranium or all the REEs in the oil wells and potash tailings.

The richest place on the planet bar none.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2t.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	780338

Name:	bk.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	774176

Name:	ptsh.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	774177

Comment

Amazing - Thank You Jazz. So that’s why the Eastern B’s are so darn jealous! They’ll try to put a lid on this but will break the country trying. Dum Kufts!

Comment

and keebeks hydro sales are exempt from equalization , why is that ??

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Amazing - Thank You Jazz. So that’s why the Eastern B’s are so darn jealous! They’ll try to put a lid on this but will break the country trying. Dum Kufts!
          Now to really make this controversial. If you flip a map of Canada's resources over East to west, it looks a lot like the country currently known as ukraine.
          All of the coal and oil and gas and most productive soils and a host of other resources and the facilities for turning them into something useful are located in the east. Meanwhile, the capital and the people responsible for decision making about those resources are located in the resource poor West. They have completely different histories and allegiances. And just like in canada, those without the resources outnumber those in the regions with the resources. And a superpower next door who wants to have control of those resources.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 4, 2022, 11:04.

Comment

To make this even more controversial (with substance) just look at the pictures on Jazz's thread Energy Transition.

The open pit mines in that thread look identical to the picture above of the open pit mine in the Tar Sands of Alberta.

As for coal production increasing in Canada how many open pit minds will that produce.

So other words in your mind Jazz, some open pit mines are good for Mother Earth while others are bad.

Before you all start throwing your monkey shit at me, I believe that our dependency on fossil fuels will never go away. We NEED them going forward, BUT maybe and that's a big maybe in the future our dependency on them could POSSIBLY be reduce by renewables somewhere between 25-50%.

Who knows there are a lot of very bright scientists, researchers, technologists, and everyday people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              open pit minds will that produce.

You bring up some valid contradictions.

But the irony of the Freudian slip about open minds, is precious, considering the source.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                You bring up some valid contradictions.

But the irony of the Freudian slip about open minds, is precious, considering the source.
                Maybe forage can get out his little calculator and calculate the energy density obtained per unit of overburden removed.

I think you will find that the oil sands blows away every REE pit mine on the planet combined.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  To make this even more controversial (with substance) just look at the pictures on Jazz's thread Energy Transition.

The open pit mines in that thread look identical to the picture above of the open pit mine in the Tar Sands of Alberta.

As for coal production increasing in Canada how many open pit minds will that produce.

So other words in your mind Jazz, some open pit mines are good for Mother Earth while others are bad.

Before you all start throwing your monkey shit at me, I believe that our dependency on fossil fuels will never go away. We NEED them going forward, BUT maybe and that's a big maybe in the future our dependency on them could POSSIBLY be reduce by renewables somewhere between 25-50%.

Who knows there are a lot of very bright scientists, researchers, technologists, and everyday people out there.
                  As with Manitoba or Quebec hydro, Saskatchewan uranium, or Alberta coal, oil, and gas, every region is blessed with energy advantages. Even some coastal areas are prime wind generating areas. Biggest crux is bringing that energy to where and WHEN it is needed. Electricity storage is absolutely essential if renewables are to remotely make sense. Until we find storage which doesn’t involve big battery storage taking up quarter sections it is not efficient. If we truly want to reduce energy use and emissions in western Canada we missed that boat when our federal government let the railroads dictate the removal of rail infrastructure. It created an unnecessary trucking industry hard on provincial infrastructure and contributing more co2 emissions. Look at shithole Russia. The rail infrastructure is second to none for ability to cross terrain which road networks would not be economical. If our federal government was serious about being green they would have maintained rail lines for the better good of the nation and environment. All the other advancements being made are good and quaint but largest emitters are heavy goods shipping land and sea. Only difference is sea shipping pollutes lots but emissions per ton is exponentially less than over the road transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    As with Manitoba or Quebec hydro, Saskatchewan uranium, or Alberta coal, oil, and gas, every region is blessed with energy advantages. Even some coastal areas are prime wind generating areas. Biggest crux is bringing that energy to where and WHEN it is needed. Electricity storage is absolutely essential if renewables are to remotely make sense. Until we find storage which doesn’t involve big battery storage taking up quarter sections it is not efficient. If we truly want to reduce energy use and emissions in western Canada we missed that boat when our federal government let the railroads dictate the removal of rail infrastructure. It created an unnecessary trucking industry hard on provincial infrastructure and contributing more co2 emissions. Look at shithole Russia. The rail infrastructure is second to none for ability to cross terrain which road networks would not be economical. If our federal government was serious about being green they would have maintained rail lines for the better good of the nation and environment. All the other advancements being made are good and quaint but largest emitters are heavy goods shipping land and sea. Only difference is sea shipping pollutes lots but emissions per ton is exponentially less than over the road transportation.
                    And to make it even worse. In our quest to electrify everything, the railroads would have been by far the easiest, if they still existed. Using existing proven the technology. Instead we are attempting to power inefficient (relative to railroads) long distance trucks with batteries, built with materials which do not exist in the quantities required, and charged with an infrastructure which does not exist, in a climate where batteries have severe limitations.

Comment

Truedo (New World Order)is going after uranium mining in Saskatchewan next. Just did a phone survey a couple days ago, even wanted to know what sources of information I use. Don't worry I didn't mention Agrivill.
                      I did cut the survey short when I found out that the sweet young girl had been troumatized by the truckers.
                      Last edited by 6V53; Dec 5, 2022, 07:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...