• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soverignty Acts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Camron doing what he does. Always plays the same cards.

Beats the hell out of playing in bars.
    Still playing to the same base.

I bet Bobby gets the Whale comp in Vegas.
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Dec 17, 2022, 10:27.

Comment

Chiefs don’t want the status quo messed up. They’re in a sweet spot now with no requirement to be accountable to the government nor their own people. No different than Middle East warlords easily bought off with greenbacks and weapons. Not all of them are like that. I know a guy or two whom were/are chiefs which actually gave a crap about the position and have done great for their community. However I also know guys who skimmed and misappropriated funds for their personal coffers and friends and family. These guys outnumber the good guys. Sometimes I think the government likes to keep the status quo as well because it keeps First Nations on the back foot so they’re of no threat or consequence but this has come home to rest with some chiefs cagey enough to know what their powers are and their ability to grift money holding up projects and playing the victim card in perpetuity. It’s a complex situation where the right thing needs to be done to help the First Nations move forwards but at same time not be a black hole.

Comment

Oh shit what will Pierre Poilievere, Danny Smith and Curly Moe say and do after they supported illegal blockades and now First Nations are saying they will use blockades if Saskatchewan follows through with its Sask First Act?

Now that shoe is on the other foot do you think Polarizin Polly will want a selfie with the "freedom fighters"? LOL

For all the law and order Cons out their who suddenly lost their principles and supported illegal blockades because they disagreed over politics, its going to be hard to put the genie back in the bottle without looking again like massive hypocrites.

First nations have every right to challenge provincial governments who think they can ignore treaties and their responsibility to consult first nations.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Oh shit what will Pierre Poilievere, Danny Smith and Curly Moe say and do after they supported illegal blockades and now First Nations are saying they will use blockades if Saskatchewan follows through with its Sask First Act?

Now that shoe is on the other foot do you think Polarizin Polly will want a selfie with the "freedom fighters"? LOL

For all the law and order Cons out their who suddenly lost their principles and supported illegal blockades because they disagreed over politics, its going to be hard to put the genie back in the bottle without looking again like massive hypocrites.

First nations have every right to challenge provincial governments who think they can ignore treaties and their responsibility to consult first nations.
          First Nations have used blockades as protests countless times. Save your schoolteacher lectures and brow beatings for your children.

Comment

and PP said he did not support the blockades

Comment

So Willy you are not a fan of blockades as a political tool after all? Kind a late to have a change of heart isn't it? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                So Willy you are not a fan of blockades as a political tool after all? Kind a late to have a change of heart isn't it? LOL
                When the fork did I ever condone those blockades? Besides where in my last post did I agree or disagree? Try your your mind**** on someone Tater.

Comment

chucky baby enjoys putting words in other peoples mouths
                  and if no one argues with him , he starts to argue with himself
                  heres a question for you chucky
                  why in **** are we paying carbon tax on home heating ?????????????????

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221210_090455.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	774267

Comment

So suddenly nobody on Agrisilly supported the blockades in Ottawa and on the borders now that First nations are threatening to use them in Alberta and Saskatchewan for the sovereignty and Sask first act?

It must be collective "shit hole club" amnesia! LOL
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 20, 2022, 08:34.

Comment

threatening to use them?????????????
                        fu-ck , are you living in a bubble ??????????............

Comment

I’m sure that Indian blockades would be a violation of the treaties that were signed, but so is r ape and pillage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...