• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    [ATTACH]11623[/ATTACH]
    What a big surprise. The CBC watchers in that geriatric categories haven't changed their minds at all. The younger people with a variety of information sources have seen the light.

Comment

If you look at those IPCA projects (40 of them), there is a little write up from each band sponsoring them that makes claims that the natives are somehow protectors of sequestered carbon. I thought chuck said decaying forest and peat is a net emitter.

Like so why cant farmers make the same claim.
      Jest
      The local municipalities are fighting this one in Lakeland because it goes over oil desosits. Trudeau has bought himself some protesters, but land cant be carved up without provincial approval. Its provincial crown land, not federal.
      I think it is important that we watch these pet projects on native sequestration claims and use the numbers they are able to use.
      If they establish the baseline we should all be able to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        What a big surprise. The CBC watchers in that geriatric categories haven't changed their minds at all. The younger people with a variety of information sources have seen the light.
        I am thrilled to see THAT much yellow that NOW oppose the lying SOB!

Comment

I once thought the damage to our young people would be insurmountable but they can be reached by alternative media.

Our older people though, OMG, these are the people plunked down in front of CBC and CNN all day, then lined up for boosters, masked, locked inside, eating catfood because of Justin and still voting Liberal. They dont have a chance of escape.

Comment

I once thought the damage to our young people would be insurmountable but they can be reached by alternative media.

Our older people though, OMG, these are the people plunked down in front of CBC and CNN all day, then lined up for boosters, masked, locked inside, eating catfood because of Justin and still voting Liberal. They dont have a chance of escape.
            Biggest percentage of those masked up still are older people followed by new Canadians. Watching the Covid disaster unfold in china indefinite lockdowns and masking is not a long term solution.

Comment

With age comes wisdom.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...