• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Plus

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see not only are a lot of agrislly posters misogynists they are homophobic as well? LOL

Polarizing Polly has an LGBQT2 member in the front bench if you hadn't noticed. Time to join the 21st century isn't it?

The one that was at the illegal convoy in a red thong carrying an anti Trudeau sign was on your side! Perhaps he was there to rally and entertain the troops?

But don't let that stop you from casting more homophobic slurs in good rural redneck tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      I see not only are a lot of agrislly posters misogynists they are homophobic as well? LOL

Polarizing Polly has an LGBQT2 member in the front bench if you hadn't noticed. Time to join the 21st century isn't it?

The one that was at the illegal convoy in a red thong carrying an anti Trudeau sign was on your side! Perhaps he was there to rally and entertain the troops?

But don't let that stop you from casting more homophobic slurs in good rural redneck tradition.
      In this day and age, that is very presumptuous of you to use the pronoun he for this person wearing the speedo.
      Perhaps this person identifies as one of countless other genders, and you are the one being misogynist by making jokes at the expense of this person's choice of attire?

Comment

How do you know whose side he was on ?
        Like the would be arsonist?

Comment

Read the sign for a clue or maybe you missed it because couldn't you take your eyes of his wardrobe?

Comment

surely to christ , you're not that naive ????????????

Comment

Read the sign for a clue or maybe you missed it because couldn't you take your eyes of his wardrobe?
              i was just thinking , maybe you are indeed that naive ????
              in fairness to you , may i remind you of the hoax hijab incident in toronto that the state broadcaster jumped in head first ?
              the staged CNN incident that they were caught on?
              hell even the woke sick leftist prick carrying the confederate flag that the protesters took down ?
              the would be arsonist in ottawa that turned out to be a leftist shit disturber (who wasn't even charged) i might add ! WTF is up with that ?
              no , chucky my boy , you must learn to think for yourself
              its called deductive reasoning

Comment

He's too busy as the self appointed word cop.
                Tragically he doesn't realize his processes have been used many times.
                Think Goebbels, Mao, Ho Chi Minh.
                Right or left it's the thought process that's flawed and leads to evil prevailing.
                People like him will never get in my head. But then I'm seemingly an anachronism.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...