• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors say 'fossil fuel addiction' kills, starves millions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    Renewables are an indication of surplus liquidity.

Therefore it will self correct???
    When the cost of capital is virtually free, we can do all sorts of stupid irresponsible things with it which have no productive value. Such as housing bubbles, NFT's, solar farms etc.
    But as that era comes to an end and capital has to be repaid Plus real life interest rates, investments will have to show an ROI again.
    Mandates and subsidies and misguided government policies can only support that for so long..

Comment

Irresponsible is the exact word to describe the leadership that brought us to this point. The savers, the retired, tje responsible have been paying for this wild drunkin party, not Trudeau, not Pat Carney, no the savers.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Irresponsible is the exact word to describe the leadership that brought us to this point. The savers, the retired, tje responsible have been paying for this wild drunkin party, not Trudeau, not Pat Carney, no the savers.
        Growing up in a fairly sparse country I became impressed as I realized how much fat there was in our civilization. Watching it get slowly rendered for the last several decades makes one wonder how much is left? I guess when a big portion of the population is a couple hundred dollars away from destitution the fat is mostly gone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...