• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk About Misinformation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So?

He already said he doesn't support illegal blockades and governments should use the full force of the law to end them except for the truckers antivaxer convoy! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      ignorance has to be taught at an early age like your parents taught you.

Comment

The truth sure hurts you hey Aggie.

Comment

Just remember that the freedom convoy protest was legal.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            ignorance has to be taught at an early age like your parents taught you.
            It’s unfortunate that some of you take this stuff so seriously to insult family.
            Not going to stoop that low , hopefully your parents are still around
            My parents were very special people , miss them dearly .

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              You seem to have a pile of confusion. Do you know the difference between the blockades and the Ottawa protest?

Do you know that the Ottawa protest was against the mandates, not the fake clot shot you have been led to believe is a vaccine?

Do you know my family is up to date on all traditional, tried and tested vaccines?

Did you know anti vaxxers are a tiny, tiny minority?

Perhaps I should define vaccine for you, using the pre scamdemic definition. The definition which was conveniently changed prior to the rollout of this killer clot shot?

Another day, another young person dies of or has a heart attack. The latest? An 18 year old suffered a massive heart attack after a tennis warmup.

Close your eyes. Stick your fingers in your ears all you want and say lalalala.

Leave the rest of us who are watching and wanting to learn alone.

Above all, stop lying. Stop with the misinformation. And stop with your petty personal attacks. Maybe you don’t realize it, but they make you look to be between 7 and 9 years old. Seriously.
              You're still thinking the Ottawa protest was about covid mandates.

Have you read the back grounds on the major organizers

James Bauder, Tamara Lich, DJ Dichter, and Chris Barber along with the Memorandum of Understanding” (MOU) to the Senate and the Governor General.

Just has-been Politicians who joined fringe parties that were willing to except them that were unhappy with the Sept 2021 election.
              Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 27, 2022, 21:54.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                You're still thinking the Ottawa protest was about covid mandates.

Have you read the back grounds on the major organizers

James Bauder, Tamara Lich, DJ Dichter, and Chris Barber along with the Memorandum of Understanding” (MOU) to the Senate and the Governor General.

Just has-been Politicians who joined fringe parties that were willing to except them that were unhappy with the Sept 2021 election.
                No you are right wasn't just about the mandates was also about the woke libtards destroying a great country.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  It’s unfortunate that some of you take this stuff so seriously to insult family.
                  Not going to stoop that low , hopefully your parents are still around
                  My parents were very special people , miss them dearly .
                  No slight to your parents. I guess you did not listen to them. You have fallen for the freedumb fighters paranoia.

Comment

Are you serious wiseguy and likeables ? Me talking like a liberal ? I suggest you guys make an effort to expand your aquaintenances.

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                      I find it amazing that you convoy supporters as well as those choosing not to get vaccinated think everyone that does not support the convoy and got vaccinated willingly are all liberal supporters. Anyone that doesnt think like you is a liberal. I despise Trudeau and his govt but the only good thing he ever did in my humble opinion was put in the emergencies act. It sure sent those coutts protesters heading for home when the thought of their bank accounts getting frozen. Oh i know they left because weapons were found and they were afraid of being linked to them or something. Ya ok well whatever. I sure find it strange that Premier Kenney sent a letter to ottawa asking for help to clear the border and now our govt says they didnt need help. I also believe that this measure should have been used in the rail blockade earlier. Im sure you do too. Nobody has the right to hold up the economy by protesting and inconveniencing others. just my humble opinion.
                      Katoe, what happened to you? You get vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        No you are right wasn't just about the mandates was also about the woke libtards destroying a great country.
                        And the keyboard warriors of Agriville let the has-been political organizers and their sheepies do all their fighting for them.

Comment

Sumdumb as a matter of fact i did get vaccinated. I did on blessing of doctor and i have a daughter thats a pharmacist also.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221029-204423_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	774004

Doomberg says it best.

More;

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221029-204815_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1