• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk About Misinformation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk About Misinformation

CSIS informs the Emergency Measures inquiry that money never did come from foreign actors as was repeatedly spewed about during the Freedom Rally. I hope the judge forces return of all funds and damages to all the seized bank account holders and the Go Fund Me of $10 Million. What a country! Talk about misinformation! Lord have mercy.

Doug Ford is fighting a subpoena to testify at the inquiry. Dunk him!

yes everything mainstream media said about convoy was lies ,no wonder nobody trusts them anymore , not a single thing so far justify emergency act , and their wont be

Comment

Yes, it was a lie . There was no hot tub!

Comment

mabe they will say the hottub is why they needed the emergency act

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          mabe they will say the hottub is why they needed the emergency act
          Dangerous for small children.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            And the brain dead liberals like you..

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Do you and chuck have anything to say about the csis report at all?

You realize your response makes you look quite, er, silly, shall we say?

Comment

They are so used to lying. The problem is they get away with it just like the democrats. In olden days they would have been publicly tarred and feathered. Today we pay them a big fat perpetual pension, enough that they can buy a mansion on the Florida coast with some other smart fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  They are so used to lying. The problem is they get away with it just like the democrats. In olden days they would have been publicly tarred and feathered. Today we pay them a big fat perpetual pension, enough that they can buy a mansion on the Florida coast with some other smart fellers.
                  "We know they are lying. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know that we know they are lying. And still they continue to lie."

Alexander Solschenizyn

Comment

I find it amazing that you convoy supporters as well as those choosing not to get vaccinated think everyone that does not support the convoy and got vaccinated willingly are all liberal supporters. Anyone that doesnt think like you is a liberal. I despise Trudeau and his govt but the only good thing he ever did in my humble opinion was put in the emergencies act. It sure sent those coutts protesters heading for home when the thought of their bank accounts getting frozen. Oh i know they left because weapons were found and they were afraid of being linked to them or something. Ya ok well whatever. I sure find it strange that Premier Kenney sent a letter to ottawa asking for help to clear the border and now our govt says they didnt need help. I also believe that this measure should have been used in the rail blockade earlier. Im sure you do too. Nobody has the right to hold up the economy by protesting and inconveniencing others. just my humble opinion.

Comment

the government done a 1000 times more harm to the economy in the two years before the convoy protest , and if they had not violated charter their would be no protest , and i too dont support blockades , but the emergency act for a few trucks parked in the wrong place can never be justified
                      Last edited by cropgrower; Oct 25, 2022, 18:31.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                        the government done a 1000 times more harm to the economy in the two years before the convoy protest , and if they had not violated charter their would be no protest , and i too dont support blockades , but the emergency act for a few trucks parked in the wrong place can never be justified
                        The inquiry is making it abundantly clear that the emergencies act HINDERED, not helped get the trucks moving. A deal was struck to move trucks out. Trudeau interfered.

The inquiry is making it crystal clear there was no need for the act whatsoever.

Watch the proceedings. The convoy lawyers are kicking serious butt. They are extremely clever. One of the witnesses ended up saying that there was violence. Cross examined what that meant, he said it was violent to honk horns and run trucks in the city. It really is unbelievable. It is extremely interesting and enlightening. To vote in the next election, voter should be forced to watch it, question period, and committees.

Liberals would get four votes if this was the case, that’s is how criminal, corrupt, and unqualified this current band of clowns is.

Comment

yes and the borders were allready cleared when they brought out their sledgehammer , as inquiry goes on it shows the police were far worse than the protesters , grabbing people and taking them out of city and just dropping them off in the cold

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                            I despise Trudeau and his govt but the only good thing he ever did in my humble opinion was put in the emergencies act. .
                            Were you afraid when BLM started protests up here after first burning down a dozen cities in the US.

Comment

The Japanese sounding guy also sounds like a liberal....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...