• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith wins AB Premier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be easier for a fiscal conservative from another religion, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      Today’s liberal party is most definitely NOT the liberal party of Pearson. Every party has shifted left. Some more than others. The fact some actually think the “religious right” whatever that even is, (I presume a bigoted effort to belittle people who think differently than you), somehow has control over the conservative movement in Canada, and is comparable to the republicans down south, is bizarre.

Republicans can actually say what they believe in and not get smothered and shut down. Up here, if a conservative has a conscience and something they believe in, they are banished from the ability to voice it.

Not. Even. Comparable.
      Like the election was rigged?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Like the election was rigged?
        It was rigged, we all know that. 3rd world countries count their ballots the same night.

Same as the 200,000 ballots in Canada found 6 months after the election still uncounted.

But the dems will have to cheat twice as hard this time. All those drop boxes have security cams on them now.

Comment

With the Covid boogeyman at bay wide scale mail in voting shouldn’t be a thing. Advanced in person polls are alright but if you’re serious about the process you have enough opportunity to get your butt to the box. I’d like to think these claims that votes were rigged is pure fiction but LBJ won a Texas senate seat from ballot box stuffing in the 40’s I think, “Landslide Lyndon”. Much as I think Trudeau is one of the most corrupt pm’s I’ve seen in my lifetime, we are fortunate we have elections Canada which is supposed to be impartial and independent of government sway. This is not the case in the USA. Every state has their own elections body and officers (state sovereignty). So rigging the vote is an even more plausible scenario there if certain bad actors wanted to do so. In Canada I am more worried about how our media being full of a bunch of lazy leftists is easily controlled by the current governing party to spew propaganda. This is more than evident from the goings on at the emergency measures inquiry. The leftovers can bash the lack of intelligence of the convoy folks but they should seriously question their own intelligence if they do not see the government interference in news media and the disastrous relationship between various levels of law enforcement, and government meddling within the rcmp. Open your fricken eyes and get off your high horses!

Comment

Albertans are saved as Smith invites former Trump witch doctor Alexander to Alberta.

Comment

Albertans are saved as Smith invites former Trump witch doctor Alexander to Alberta.
              i always thought you resided in MB?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                i always thought you resided in MB?
                Yep he’s got lots of credibility. I’m not far from Alberta and don’t feel qualified enough but this swamp rat thinks he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Today’s liberal party is most definitely NOT the liberal party of Pearson. Every party has shifted left. Some more than others. The fact some actually think the “religious right” whatever that even is, (I presume a bigoted effort to belittle people who think differently than you), somehow has control over the conservative movement in Canada, and is comparable to the republicans down south, is bizarre.

Republicans can actually say what they believe in and not get smothered and shut down. Up here, if a conservative has a conscience and something they believe in, they are banished from the ability to voice it.

Not. Even. Comparable.
                  Except for V.P. Mike Pence when he was urged by Donnie to alter the 2020 election result.

The group of tourists who supported Trump at the Capitol didn't seem to agree with Pence for not rejecting the 2020 election result. They stormed the Capitol Building looking for Pence to give him an old fashion hanging!

Sheep, do you think V.P. Pence would have banished if he would have been caught by the mob of Trump supporting tourists for saying "no" to Trump's request which Pence believed was wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Except for V.P. Mike Pence when he was urged by Donnie to alter the 2020 election result.

The group of tourists who supported Trump at the Capitol didn't seem to agree with Pence for not rejecting the 2020 election result. They stormed the Capitol Building looking for Pence to give him an old fashion hanging!

Sheep, do you think V.P. Pence would have banished if he would have been caught by the mob of Trump supporting tourists for saying "no" to Trump's request which Pence believed was wrong?
                    I don’t follow you at all.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion Agstar that your goal 99% of the time when you post is to trigger people period. Personally I despise Trump. He has in my opinion made being a Conservative more difficult. There is one thing I do agree with him on to some extent and that is fake news. The bias of reporters on both the right and the left definitely reduces the credibility of what is reported!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        I have come to the conclusion Agstar that your goal 99% of the time when you post is to trigger people period. Personally I despise Trump. He has in my opinion made being a Conservative more difficult. There is one thing I do agree with him on to some extent and that is fake news. The bias of reporters on both the right and the left definitely reduces the credibility of what is reported!!!
                        Dictators are not usually fans of reporters. Perhaps some of the perceived bias is due to news that does not support your views.

Comment

Dictators are not usually fans of reporters. Perhaps some of the perceived bias is due to news that does not support your views.
                          ?????

Fachists always have thier own press.
                          That's where they start.
                          Then they get the airheads in the general population to repeat propaganda.
                          There are always some willing to do it.

Comment

There is definitely bias in media but laziness of journalists is of a larger threat. Laziness to not check out stories properly. Watched news other day and was about a native lady who was a residential school survivor. Talked about her shitty time there. Fair enough. She created some nice art and one was something to do with the trade blankets. Reporter then says these blankets were used to infect natives with smallpox. This has been proven to be false. No doubt there probably was some unintentional transmission that way but the effort at foot was to starve them out and later the residential schools to reeducate the children. Europeans did not have to do anything as far as doing anything intentional to infect natives with disease. Natives had zero immunity to anything brought from across the ocean. Same as the assumption by authorities the trucker convoy had weapons but when questioned rcmp said oh they had wrenches and tire irons which could be weapons. No guns were found.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              I have come to the conclusion Agstar that your goal 99% of the time when you post is to trigger people period.
                              hamloc have you ever sat down and had a convo with a CWB supporter. They have been locked in loon land for 75 yrs. They are full on marxist hold overs from the 1930s.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                Europeans did not have to do anything as far as doing anything intentional to infect natives with disease.
                                Infection of virus is through personal contact. You would have to sneeze or throw up in a blanket and then throw it on someones face a few seconds later to infect them.

The Vikings had contact 500 yrs before Columbus. Shouldnt that have caused a genocide.

How do we know that Europeans we werent reverse infected with diseases they had no immunity to.

Narratives.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...