• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EV Hummer 4 day charge

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Panels are never charged.

But don't let that stop you from telling us how solar PV doesn't work. LOL

Better tell Trans canada pipelines before they build their solar pv system in Alberta.
    Idiot..you know what I ment.

Comment

Wonder why sask power has NO EV service trucks???
      Dumbass chuck explain.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221010_062832.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	773897

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          I think you are confusing chuck with the brilliant Australian politician who thinks that people can charge their electric vehicles from their solar panels at night.
          https://mobile.twitter.com/i/status/1568557345525104640
          I am sure he is not the only mentally challenged person to believe that AB5, but it certainly made me laugh. Just like every new solar project talks about how many homes it will power! Without mentioning it will only be for 4-5 hours a day in the winter. The media never questions it. Just like proponents always talk about how renewables will lower electricity costs yet everywhere they are deployed, the cost of electricity actually goes up. I have yet to see an example where what consumers pay is reduced. So many falsehoods!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...