• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    A5.
    No, I'm SE of Edmonton a ways.
    Actually, this summer houses for sale were gobbled up by people moving out of BC. So you're right some rural population will increase. But not in the hinterlands and not by what we would call conservatives
    No mountain view then. That seems to be a big factor.

Comment

Buddy, zigzag across country from Edmonton to Winnepeg.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Chuck, you are gaslighting again, then get mad when I won't take you bait to defend something I never claimed in the first place. This just doesn't seem to be an effective debating strategy.

But since you seem to want to discuss this, why not.

You keep bringing up the topic of particulate emissions and their effect on weather/precipitation. If I read you correctly, you seem to be in denial about this human caused climate change, and this very real, very well documented science. Or do you not "believe in the science", to quote chuckChuck himself?

Do you have any peer reviewed research to prove your assertation that particulate emissions, such as from coal do not affect weather/clouds/precipitation?

Could one go so far as to suggest that you are now a human caused climate change denier?
        Post #17 from A5 under Electric vehicles:

"Actually, it probably would. Make it rain out there.
        Rain needs microscopic particles in the atmosphere to form raindrops.
        Modern internal combustion engines run so clean there's hardly any particulate emissions.
        But if we are forced to adopt EVS in any significant numbers, they only way we will be able to keep them charged is with lots of coal generation. Which will result in lots of particulate emissions making it rain out there. A real win for the environment to be certain."

A5 are you trying hide from what you said? You clearly said we will need more polluting coal particles in the atmosphere to make it rain. Coal "a real win for the environment"? Huh

You don't think there are enough particles in the atmosphere from natural sources and other human activities?

I never said particulate emissions don't affect the weather but your dumbass idea is that we specifically need coal to produce more rain is what you said!

So which scientific evidence or organization can you cite for this flat earth climate change denier idea? We are waiting.

You should probably change the subject back to me as soon as possible. LOL
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 6, 2022, 07:56.

Comment

You are swearing and name calling again Chuck. Looking increasingly desparate. Not going to help get yourself reinstated with the adults.
          Now I am confused Chuck.
          Are you denying the fact that the abject failuof renewables world over has resulted in coal use is hitting new records as we "transition"? And by extension, if we increase demand by adding EV's, coal is the only source able to fill that void?

Or are you denying the most basic of weather phenomenon, and decades of research and real world observations on the effects of particulate pollution ( not to be confused with beneficial CO2 emissions)?

Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser, tongue in cheek, has a particular view about the energy transition:

“If you think about it, we are transitioning to coal”

(According to the
          @IEA
          , global coal demand will rise to a fresh all-time high in 2023)
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 6, 2022, 09:47.

Comment

You are swearing and name calling again Chuck. Looking increasingly desparate. Not going to help get yourself reinstated with the adults.
            Now I am confused Chuck.
            Are you denying the fact that the abject failuof renewables world over has resulted in coal use is hitting new records as we "transition"? And by extension, if we increase demand by adding EV's, coal is the only source able to fill that void?

Or are you denying the most basic of weather phenomenon, and decades of research and real world observations on the effects of particulate pollution ( not to be confused with beneficial CO2 emissions)?

Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser, tongue in cheek, has a particular view about the energy transition:

“If you think about it, we are transitioning to coal”

(According to the
            @IEA
            , global coal demand will rise to a fresh all-time high in 2023)
            The only thing you got right in this rambling near incoherent post is you said "I am confused". You most certainly are. LOL

You mentioned my rather tame swearing again? You must live a sheltered life.

But you are unable to defend your statement that we need coal particulate pollution to make it rain. Or previously that we are going to run out of CO2 in the atmosphere if we don't keep burning fossil fuels.

Both ideas are so far out there that nobody takes them seriously. If anybody is desperate it's you trying to change the subject and hoping readers ignore your dumbass claims.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 6, 2022, 10:30.

Comment

You know, chuck, I think the reason you are getting so testy and irritable is because your signature debating method of gas lighting trying to force others to defend something they've never said just isn't working for you, and you have no other fallbacks.

You keep fishing, but no one is taking your bait.

Comment

Comes a time where argument is futile

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Comes a time where argument is futile
                  But it can still be highly entertaining to throw out a few scraps and wait for the resulting ranting and raving tirade. Keeps me coming back to the kids table day after day.

Comment

But it can still be highly entertaining to throw out a few scraps and wait for the resulting ranting and raving tirade. Keeps me coming back to the kids table day after day.
                    Irritable? How would you know? I am enjoying the wrap up of a successful harvest.

A few scraps? More like a dog's breakfast of weird ideas.

You keep throwing out dumbass ideas about low CO2 levels if we don't keep buring fossil fuels and coal pollution is needed to make it rain.

It's classic climate change denier flat earth logic that can't be defended. Nobody else has stepped up to defend those dumbass ideas if you haven't noticed.

But don't let that stop you from posting more embarrassing ideas you are unable to defend.
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 7, 2022, 07:35.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221006_145912.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	773889

The arrows on this graphic show the relative value per btu.
                      Coal is higher priced than oil but still much cheaper than EU gas.
                      Looks like another time in world history where to much government intervention causes extreme hardships for the poorest populations.

Here we sit with all the riches.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Irritable? How would you know? I am enjoying the wrap up of a successful harvest.

A few scraps? More like a dog's breakfast of weird ideas.

You keep throwing out dumbass ideas about low CO2 levels if we don't keep buring fossil fuels and coal pollution is needed to make it rain.

It's classic climate change denier flat earth logic that can't be defended. Nobody else has stepped up to defend those dumbass ideas if you haven't noticed.

But don't let that stop you from posting more embarrassing ideas you are unable to defend.
                        Yes, perfect example. Just look at how much mileage you are getting out of those two concepts. Yet absolutely no bites on your bait.

And you are swearing and name calling again. Do you not even want to attempt to try following the adult rules so you can rejoin the adult discussions?

Comment

Man are canadians stupid if they are voting for this. These ESG clowns have kicked off inflation not seen in 45 yrs to fight an imaginary problem.

Donating mine right to PP to end this insanity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	caa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	773907

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Man are canadians stupid if they are voting for this. These ESG clowns have kicked off inflation not seen in 45 yrs to fight an imaginary problem.

Donating mine right to PP to end this insanity.

[ATTACH]11191[/ATTACH]
                            Woo hoo $270 yeah one trip to the grocery store and maybe half a cart. Fml!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Woo hoo $270 yeah one trip to the grocery store and maybe half a cart. Fml!
                              Ottawa Santa, we make the toys, they send them back with our name on them.

Comment

They have to be running so many AdScam type skimmer operations with no accountability for money that surely some turd will come floating up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...