• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Vehicles

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to see how Glen and his little “WE” club respond with scientific proof of fossil fuels…. I am sure “they” will .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Will be interesting to see how Glen and his little “WE” club respond with scientific proof of fossil fuels…. I am sure “they” will .
      It is the year 2022, we are all allowed to choose our own pronouns. Chuck has chosen We/ they. We need to be inclusive and accepting of we/they's somewhat unorthodox choice.
      At least this one is well suited to Jekyll and Hyde with multiple personalities. Far better than we/they's previous unbelievable choice of identifying as a capitalist farmer.

Comment

So A5 where is the evidence that we need to keep burning fossil fuels to stop from running out of CO2 and that we need to keep burning coal to make it rain? LOL

And why do you never ever provided any credible scientific evidence or organization that "debunks" human caused climate change?

We are still waiting and waiting and waiting.......

If there was a credible organization or evidence that said human caused climate change is a hoax or doesn't exist you would have posted it a long time ago. Nothing!

Give up A5! You can't find a credible scientific organization that debunks human caused climate change and everybody with a brain knows it. LOL
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 29, 2022, 07:57.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          So A5 where is the evidence that we need to keep burning fossil fuels to stop from running out of CO2 and that we need to keep burning coal to make it rain? LOL

And why do you never ever provided any credible scientific evidence or organization that "debunks" human caused climate change?

We are still waiting and waiting and waiting.......

If there was a credible organization or evidence that said human caused climate change is a hoax or doesn't exist you would have posted it a long time ago. Nothing!

Give up A5! You can't find a credible scientific organization that debunks human caused climate change and everybody with a brain knows it. LOL
          "We".
          I think it might actually be an appropriate response to suggest that "we" are actually laughing out loud at the timing of your use of your preferred pronoun, we, in this context.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 29, 2022, 09:31.

Comment

A5 You are getting hung up on nothing again and are avoiding providing credible evidence to support your bonehead ideas like we need to burn more coal to make it rain! LOL

I still can't believe anyone would say such nonsense.

Its fun to watch you squirm away with nothing answers because you are such a phony and a bullshitter too boot.

Comment

Chuck, you are gaslighting again, and not even doing so effectively.

In this thread, you again brought up AB4, you know, the poster who keeps telling you you are clueless about EV's. I see in the adult forum, you know, the one you were kicked out of since you couldn't behave like a responsible adult, there is an anti CWB thread, and AB4 appears not to be a fan of your beloved CWB.
              Good thing you still have agstar, you would be very lonely here otherwise.

Comment

Odd glenn never ventures over to commodity marketing isn't it.

But also good tad out of his depth
                Last edited by Landdownunder; Sep 30, 2022, 15:44.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

By the way that’s a European green activist this winter

Comment

In places that lose power for up to a week due to weather related issues, how will repair crews get around in the future with their electric vehicles? Where will they refuel? I have a neighbour who spent 6 figures on a grid tie solar array that doesn’t do him a damn bit of good when the power goes out. I back a tractor up to my pto genset and I have electricity right now. Also lithium and water don’t mix, are lithium storage batteries an issue in a flood?

Comment

Whoops
                      Never thought of that
                      Wait now , I know , diesel gensets

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        Whoops
                        Never thought of that
                        Wait now , I know , diesel gensets
                        And they will have to be diesel because California has already lead the way with banning the sale of gas generators.

Created the crisis by sabatoging a reliable power grid, then outlawed any workaround solutions.

Comment

One day soon, the pee-ons will rise up

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                            In places that lose power for up to a week due to weather related issues, how will repair crews get around in the future with their electric vehicles? Where will they refuel? I have a neighbour who spent 6 figures on a grid tie solar array that doesn’t do him a damn bit of good when the power goes out. I back a tractor up to my pto genset and I have electricity right now. Also lithium and water don’t mix, are lithium storage batteries an issue in a flood?
                            So when the power goes out for long periods of time and the grid goes down due to storms where do most people go to fuel up their vehicles if the gas pumps don't work and everyone is in the same boat?

Do you think repair crews might have a plan b in case of these situations? Naw they wouldn't think of things like that would they? LOL

And my solar array shuts off when the grid is down to protect power workers. But on average it produces more electricity than I use during 99% of the rest of the year. So it will pay for itself in about 10 years and reduce the equivalent carbon emmisions. In other words it has a lot of value and when its not working I can plug in a generator just the same as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              So when the power goes out for long periods of time and the grid goes down due to storms where do most people go to fuel up their vehicles if the gas pumps don't work and everyone is in the same boat?

Do you think repair crews might have a plan b in case of these situations? Naw they wouldn't think of things like that would they? LOL

And my solar array shuts off when the grid is down to protect power workers. But on average it produces more electricity than I use during 99% of the rest of the year. So it will pay for itself in about 10 years and reduce the equivalent carbon emmisions. In other words it has a lot of value and when its not working I can plug in a generator just the same as anyone else.
                              Actually Chuck2, there is a simple thing called a transfer switch that I flip when I start my generator, which protects power workers. My guess for a plan b would be a diesel power generator to charge the batteries in the trucks.

As for your solar array, all that investment and you still need a generator when the power is out Lmao!
                              And the reason you will pay for it in ten years is your installation was subsidized by fellow taxpayers and the decarbonization of the electrical grid is increasing the cost of electricity not reducing it!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F5A1D52C-1938-4761-9D91-9E28795C391E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	773880

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...