• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PP new Conservative leader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    [ATTACH]11151[/ATTACH]
    Interesting. Checked that poll aggregator a week previous and it was a lot closer. My TikTok feed sure has a lot of whiny millennials bashing Polivierre. I laugh about them going after Polivierre calling cpp and UI contributions a tax. I’ll admit my age is on the border between millennial and genX but I remember well enough when the govt dipped into cpp for general revenue and didn’t replace it. That was a fiasco in the 90’s. Half of these pissheads were still probably sucking on mommy’s boob then so they don’t get the nuances. Funny though how they just come out of the woodwork. Think the wave will wash them out though.

Comment

All PP had to do was win the conservative election and the panic set in on the liberals the do the Michael Jackson moon walk on several issues like the boarder Covid protocols. The liberal know that if they don’t back off on several things they are completely toast on next election

Comment

Comment

Jean Charest is which ever way the wind blows him.

Comment

And it’s mostly to the left

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              . My TikTok feed sure has a lot of whiny millennials bashing Polivierre..
              I've never looked at tick tock. But now you have me intrigued, I might just go and check this out. So what usernames are Chuck and DML using for their anti PP rants on tick tock? Sounds like it could be even more entertaining than reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                I've never looked at tick tock. But now you have me intrigued, I might just go and check this out. So what usernames are Chuck and DML using for their anti PP rants on tick tock? Sounds like it could be even more entertaining than reading them.
                There’s lots of everything on there. Another rabbit hole.

Comment

Looks like PP has cracked the GTA finally.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	773885

Comment

The Turd is about to be flushed for good.

Comment

I seldom watch tv news as I get angry with the bias. This includes the plurality of left leaners and the alt right as well. This morning wife was watching global Edmonton. Headline on bottom of screen “Polivierre misogynistic hashtag on YouTube video”. Holy doodle the media has lost it now. Thought Tucker was over the top and we expect it from him but msm to go down this path shows their bias. They’ll throw everything at him true or not to discredit him. If people and I’m referring to middle road types do embrace the conservatives the egg on biased msm’s face will be just desserts. Polivierre is far from a Trump and if the media treats him as such and he perseveres how does our msm in Canada retain trust and integrity? I laugh at our friend who calls him crypto Polly and I kind of thought too it was silly he said anything about crypto but obviously he knows more than I about it. Does our friend? When Trudeau first won I thought he was full of shit but obviously he had a good idea of what the voters expected to hear and people were done with Harper after 10 years. Seems the same scenario might be lining up. Bigger question is what happens with the NDP? Think that is the bigger elephant in the room.

Comment

Reading the full article it says several times no one knew the embedded tag was there.
                        But ya, then goes on to drag up every nutjob he's taken a picture with.
                        I suppose our current POS is old 'news'.

Comment

Oh shit again.

Polarizing Polly was caught by Global news trying to communicate by video with the women hating far right men's groups.

Seems like he can't get a break. At least this time he didn't call Global a Liberal news organization! LOL

Is he going to defund Global and CTV too?

He has a history of saying intolerant things about first nations and others.

Skippy hangs out and gets selfies with "freedumb" convoy types with long criminal records and a history of hate speech. Even ones who talk about sexually assaulting his wife.

What other skeletons will show up in Crypto Polly's closet? Its only the beginning of the spotlight on Polly.

Managing all the far right loose cannons will be a a full time job he may not be quite ready for.
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 8, 2022, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Oh shit again.

Polarizing Polly was caught by Global news trying to communicate by video with the women hating far right men's groups.

Seems like he can't get a break. At least this time he didn't call Global a Liberal news organization! LOL Is he going to defund Global and CTV too?

Skippy hangs out and gets selfies with "freedumb" convoy types with long criminal records and a history of hate speech. Even ones who talk about assaulting his wife.

What other skeletons will show up in Crypto Polly's closet?

Managing all the far right loose cannons will be a a full time job he may not be quite ready for.
                            It is kind of like Tom Mulcair and the federal ndp. Radicals rode him out on a rail cause did not have the ability to keep the nuts in check.
                            Thought Tom to be the most balanced and reasonable leader the federal wing ever had. Even our provincial ndp has become more radical than Romanow or Calvert eras. Radicalization of all sides of the spectrum is the zeitgeist. What is more worrisome is how all our parties have lent a more credent ear to the radicals. All parties!

Comment

Oh shit again.

Seems like he can't get a break. At least this time he didn't call Global a Liberal news organization! LOL

Skippy hangs out and gets selfies with "freedumb" convoy types with long criminal records and a history of hate speech. Even ones who talk about sexually assaulting his wife.

What other skeletons will show up in Crypto Polly's closet? Its only the beginning of the spotlight on Polly.

Be afraid, be very afraid chucky

Comment

Oh shit again.

why waste time writing all that garbage ? just say you hate PP and be done with it ( and everybody that supports him )
                                Last edited by cropgrower; Oct 8, 2022, 12:57.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...