• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PP new Conservative leader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some cartoons are good political satire. Others just stir emotions that we don t need. The U.S. has become so polarized they can t function properly.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      You really want to go there? Last I heard we still had elections and no one tried to overturn election results.
      Lets go there. 200,000 votes found by elections canada 6 months after last election, still havent been counted.

You think Canada is some sort of shiny pony when its steeped in corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        295,000 voted for Poilievre. Not even all the members his campaign signed up voted for him (over 300.000) That is a long way from the number of votes needed for Conservatives to win federally.

Poilievre whose campaign was an attack ad against Trudeau, yet you are now worried about Liberal attacks on him given he has won the leadership? He set himself up for those attacks with crazy policy and associations.

The really sad part is instead of voting for a government we want, Canadians are being told to vote against a personality. A sure fire way to get what you don't want.
        I will vote against a dangerous personality. Wanna see a country go backwards, keep voting Liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Lets go there. 200,000 votes found by elections canada 6 months after last election, still havent been counted.

You think Canada is some sort of shiny pony when its steeped in corruption.

The left over boxes will likely get pulled out of the closet next election. I am sure Dominion Vote counters are being fine-tuned in preparation.

Comment

Enough with the stolen election talk. Aggie saying Chucks cartoons are satire and mine stokes trouble. This goes for everyone if someone puts up a cartoon you don’t agree with fine it’s your opinion to not agree but when someone puts up a satirical cartoon you like and someone doesn’t and you get all butthurt you have a thin skin. Didn’t Chuck say that before?

Comment

He gets confused

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                He gets confused
                Blinded by hate and ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  Blinded by hate and ideology.
                  Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Exactly.
                    Ya poor Glen needs help I agree

Comment

Jean Charest a Conservative called Polarizing Polly unfit to lead the party. So taking shots at the PP with a few cartoons is pretty tame stuff but enrages the faithful.

The antivaxers liken covid vaccines to nazi experiments?

Some call them a lethal injection?

And Trudeau is a nazi dictator? LOL

It seems some on the right are highly prone to irrational and irresponsible exaggerations and stupidity.

But If Trump riles up the Oath Keepers on January 6 to overturn the election results, its all good? " A normal tourist visit".

As irritating as Trudeau is he is not a dictator. Every Conservative Premier was on side during the first few waves of covid and imposed most of the restrictions and lockdowns themselves. Are they all dictators too?

Doug Ford called some of the antivaxers yahoos. I am in agreement with Doug on that one.

This is why I call it Agrisilly.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Jean Charest a Conservative
                        Charest is a Conservative, just as Chuck is a capitalist farmer. And Saskatechewan has an off shore oil industry.

Comment

Chuck, You and your liberal friends are right to be scared shitless of Pierre and it shows in every post you type
                          The liberal way , if you can’t beat them resort to name calling , accusations and just downright ignorant comments
                          Be afraid, be very afraid!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	773868

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	c338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	773869

Comment

We saw the Liberals get wiped out in Saskatchewan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...