• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Of Europe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Greta cult, your push to de-industrialize industrialized nations has real world consequences.

Comment

The death of globalization is upon us. I worry about our exports losing some markets. On the flip side it might spur on domestic industry to repatriate some manufacturing lost to China albeit more automated as our workforce is shrinking and lazy. It will be a good kick in the ass because it is eventual that China will not have enough slave labour to build junk neither, and locking them up under zero Covid mandate to keep them from causing a revolution is a precursor for what is to come. All the ccp is concerned with at this time is controlling the people and business is secondary. Everyday they keep up these antics is one less day of production which hopefully causes a shift in where goods are sourced. Makes you wonder if they were to make a move on Taiwan if they can keep their shit together to support a war of any scale.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        The death of globalization is upon us. I worry about our exports losing some markets.
        There will be no shortage of demand for our products, but it's not clear that any of those markets will be able to afford our exports.
        As a compassionate society, I expect the taxpayers will end up paying to send food to many of our former customers. And did that scenario, I doubt society will be happy to watch Farmers profiting. Chuck and Friends might finally see The reinvention of their beloved cwb. Which should be an excellent way to demotivate production at a time when it is needed the most.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...