• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump a hoarder?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, well my favorite politician isn't as corrupt as your favorite politician. And the crimes my favorite politician committed aren't as bad as the crimes your favorite politician committed. And the indiscretions my politician made aren't as immoral as the indiscretions your politician made. And your politicians are even less qualified than my politicians.
    How did politics get to the state where we are satisfied to just argue perpetually about who is worse than who.

Imagine a political environment where we instead debated about the accomplishments of our politicians.
    Have you ever wondered if this is a feature or a bug of the current system?
    It sets the bar extremely low, perhaps that isn't accidental.

Comment

Simple reality Biden just gave Trump a get out of jail free card. How does the DOJ go ahead with charges against Trump now? As far as I am concerned they are both incompetent. And yes it is sad when all that is discussed is mistakes never accomplishments!

Comment

Where’s chuck and tweety now. Biden docs found in 5 different locations now just laying around including his garage.

Trumps docs were souvenirs located in a safe.

Guess the deep state clowns have decided sloppy joes time is up.

This is all to save the embarrassment of exposing hunters laptop for the country to see.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          If Trump actually took classified documents, why are there no charges laid? Because the democrats are delusional now, same as when they chased around the bush to prove that Russians fixed the election when Trump was elected. And Jan 6, how many millions have the dumocrats wasted chasing the “insurrection”that didn’t include Trump.

Let’s see what happens now to Biden. Guess agstar and chuck like it when Biden is caught with classified documents.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Looks like Trump's legal troubles are mounting faster than ever!

Plus he thought taking Top Secret government files was a good idea?

Does he keep all his fast food wrappers too?

What else could the Donald do wrong and still the "hypnotized" fanatics still support him?

"Its a witch hunt" no doubt.

Lets hope he gets a orange onesy before he pardons himself and all the January 6 convicted perpetrators.
            When you going to trash Biden ??? LOL

Comment

And here in Canada , Freeland just got caught with her fingers in the cookie jar .....

I would imagine silence from the peanut gallery on this as well .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...