• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22% pay raise

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes they yell my body my choice one day and oposite the next day , make up your minds

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      What an awe inspiring rebuttal. Just amazing.
      Just trying keep up with the Agrislly level! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Is that you in the photo A5? Weren't you in Ottawa? Or was it Coutts hanging out with diagolon folks who were arrested during their "protest"?

Aren't you a big supporter of " the next generation of great libertarian leaders" like speedo guy?

Freedumb! Blow you horn!
        Have you seen any updates on the dogalong terrorist group?
        I haven't seen anything and wondered what happened with the charges?
        Ate they all in high security or are they negotioating payments like Omar?
        You see anything Chuck?

Comment

I see the Canada is a shithole club is getting ready just before Canada day.
          You realize you're talking about the left,,, don't you! ???

The left hates Canada so much that in Winnipeg, they've changed the name from "Canada Day" to "New Day."

Canada,,, still not Marxist enough for the left!

Comment

Who are all these men who boldly fly their flags stating that they want to have sex with Trudeau?

If you are looking for that kind of hook up, why not try a gay dating app that is a little more discreet?

Plus A5 doesn't like salty language. So be carefull what you post. But he never said a word against the fuddle Trudeau flags. Maybe he hasn't seen them?
            There is gay dating sites ??

Comment

Have another sip of ivermectin sheep. It will clean your worms out.
              He is CLEAN, however perhaps many are not. Here is a theory....on worms and Ivermectin.

Sure makes sense over the FEAR of Ivermectin use.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Iver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	773481

Comment

Homosexuality is caused by parasites? And Ivermectin will cure homosexuality? Really?

All from an anonymous post on the internet? Well that explains it then. LMAO

Flipper takes the top prize for the stupidest most ridiculous post ever on Agrisilly!

And that is no easy record to win.

Now you know why I call it Agrisilly!

Comment

Sure makes sense over the FEAR of Ivermectin use.

Comment

I tried, but I could find no form of entertainment, information or humor in this entire thread.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      I tried, but I could find no form of entertainment, information or humor in this entire thread.
                      Really, I thought my speedo post was both funny and entertaining, taken in context.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...