• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your allowed to change your views

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    yes but 40 year old fit working people in good health dont just drop dead very often , do they ?
    Around here, it is shocking when a day goes by without forty year olds dying. It doesn’t matter what took them out, I ask no questions. I let Tam and the gropenfuhrer do my talking.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Well better than relying on social media and the snake oil salesmen!
      Some of the people on social media are real people with nothing to gain from their views.
      Just sharing real life experiences..
      Trust that more than a bought and paid for group with $$$ in the pockets as a result.

Comment

Media and government not reporting the real number of side effects. Let’s be honest, everybody by now knows someone who had a side effect. Real number is probably close to 50% of the supposed 80 million doses given.

Comment

Demand is NIL and yet our government purchased 140 million more doses for arrival this fall. How can there not be cash incentives behind the scenes somewhere for this to happen. How many expired doses have been garbaged. Why is it still a national secret what we have spent on these fake vaccines?

Comment

also read i think it was 230 million spent on ventilators ,and they are just sitting in some wearhouse now

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              friends of us that live about 60 miles away had a neighbour about 40 years old in good health die within a day of getting second jab , i dont think health canada reported that , mabe he would have died anyway but still anybody that can think for themselves will have questions
              No doubt they got reported and recorded. As an 'unvaccinated covid death'since symptoms developed within 14days of the jab.

Comment

Who took money to push the vax. When gormley and the local music DJ are pushing it by the hour, my blood boils. Now look at those fools. Destroyed their credibility. My doctor had the audacity to repeat the vax protects against severe disease and illness. That was pure BS from the get go.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...