• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m a lost soul in society’s mindset

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Hey Case watch your language or you might offend A5 who is sensitive to foul language.

Apparently he was raised by nuns and never heard or used a swear word untill he turned 30 and left the convent.

A5 has lived a sheltered life and is not used to the ordinary language of the farmers and truckers.

The only exception is if the flag says "fuddle Trudeau" he's okay with that! LOL
    Thanks for looking out for me and my tender ears, Chuck it's good to see your human side sometimes
    But you didn't quite get my life story straight. After leaving the convent, I spent my formative years working with welders. And as we all know, foul language is strictly verboten amongst that crowd. So it was a real shock to my ears come to a commodity marketing forum and hear someone discussing s***** diapers.
    And speaking of flags. I think we should make our very own Agriville flag, that says Chuck Trudeau instead.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 13, 2022, 13:47.

Comment

If you had kids then you are going to know all about poopy diapers.

I changed a fair number and I might of used the word shitty in front of the kids once or twice. They seem to have turned out fine. How do you feel about the word poopy? Is that okay?

Its just politics A5. You gotta lighten up. Agriville or what ever you want to call it is not going to change the world.

Just try to stick to the issues and I will do the same.

And the only "fowl" language I hear is coming from our chicken house.

Comment

Good catch regarding the fowl language, chuck. Apparently speech to text thinks I should be more concerned about quacks then bad language.

And you addressed my concern within your post.
        Asking me to stick the issues. On the rural issues forum, anything goes, and you are more than welcome to discuss diapers and diarrhea and any other bathroom humor you might feel is appropriate to the discussion. But the post in question was still posted on commodity marketing. It had nothing to do with the issues.

And when describing the state of the diapers, you are welcome to choose whatever adjective you feel is appropriate to the maturity level of the author. I will defer to your expertise and vast experience on this topic, would say that your the best suited to choose the word. I will leave the final decision in your capable hands. The juvenile bathroom humor and insults fall outside of my area of expertise, and always has.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 13, 2022, 15:58.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...