• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya can lead a horse to water…
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 8, 2022, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      This is your entertainment? You should get out of the basement more often.

We sure can't accuse you of being a know it all.

It would also help if you posted something of substance related to the thread instead of worrying about me.

I have asked for evidence to backup your opinions over many months but you never seem to post anything. But you sure spend a lot of time trying to put me down.

Respectfully, I think you are just not up to the task.
      Who’s we ?? You and the imaginary friend in your head ? Just curious

Comment

Yup the personal attacks just keep coming. I am the problem, not my opinions which you also strongly disagree with. You must really want to get rid of me. Hows that working? LOL

Nothing much of substance from many the usual suspects. Just putdowns and distortions of the truth.

Its absolutely absurd and laughable to try in having discussion about respect on Agrisilly with many of you because you obviously don't want to listen to anyone that that has a different point of view or challenges your ideas. And you show little or no respect for those who do challenge you. There are exceptions who seem capable of having an adult discussion.

That fine I am happy to keep the status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          The topic of this thread, is the single disrespectful poster, and how he attempts to ruin the site for everyone else. So pointing out your shortcomings and mental health issues is most definitely on topic.

And as for evidence, I always provide evidence to back up my claims that you are an ignorant, rude, ill informed, idological jerk.

Evidence such as reposting your post when you wished for another posters mother to die alone in a dirty diaper.
          Get a life you idiot. You are rude and ignorant and a liar to boot. All this from a self declared Libertarian who believes in free speech? LOL

I never wished another posters mother to die alone in a dirty diaper. That's a bold face lie.

It was said in the context of raising concern for the tens of thousands of seniors who died of covid, many of whom tragically died of neglect because of lack of staff.

I was one of the only posters who raised this issue repeatedly and got almost no agreement from you or many of the usual suspects. Crickets when thousands of seniors tragically died in horrible circumstances. Ignored for the most part.

So you can take your juvenile bullshite and shove it where the sun dont shine!
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 9, 2022, 06:39.

Comment

Get a life you idiot. !
            So much for respect eh chuck.

Comment

Chuck, you don't get to use the usual suspects line. That was mine first, referring to you and your comrades.

Is it just me, or does Chuck seem a little on the defensive this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                So much for respect eh chuck.
                And I see that Chuck was so proud of his death wish in a dirty diaper post that he did actually take my advice and go back and delete it. Either that or else the moderators did, since I don't see it now. Really classy guy.

Comment

A5 do you really have that much time on your busy farm to go back looking at Agrisilly posts months old?

How do you get anything done?

Since you have already admitted you are entertained by baiting, attacking and lying about what I post, have you not turned into just another internet troll? Seems like it.

Do you really think that anyone else would believe that the poster who was one of the only posters to call the loss of thousands of vulnerable seniors to covid and neglect a national tragedy, would also wish someones mother a horrible death? Are you really going to continue to stoop that low?

If so, you should really get some help because you are obviously having some trouble with your hate filled obsession that you seem to find entertaining.

Comment

Actually Chuck, you would be surprised how little time it takes to search through old posts. Just go to the little search box at the top of the page type in diaper and look for results during the approximate period.
                    And since no one else seems to find the need to bring up diapers and other such potty mouthed bathroom insults into a commodity marketing forum, so it narrows it down in a hurry.
                    This search feature is frustratingly useless at times. So it's entirely possible I just missed your post, and you didn't have the common decency to delete it.
                    But until proven otherwise, I will give you the benefit of the doubt of having found a shred of humility.

Comment

Maybe someone should ask the seniors.
                      Survive a depression and a few wars to be jailed in their rooms? We don't know what tough is. Ask them and they'd happily stare death in the face just to live. Not be sentenced to prison indefinitely so certain types of people can cover their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Maybe someone should ask the seniors.
                        Survive a depression and a few wars to be jailed in their rooms? We don't know what tough is. Ask them and they'd happily stare death in the face just to live. Not be sentenced to prison indefinitely so certain types of people can cover their asses.
                        My father was in assisted living during 2020 and was moved to a nursing home in the summer and died by October.

So I am very familiar with impact covid isolation had on him and other seniors in his facilities. And there was no indefinite prison like sentences.

This was a very difficult situation for many seniors to be isolated with no visits, outings and social activities.

Outside visits by close family members resumed during the summer of 2020 which helped a lot. And later during palliative care we were allowed to be with him in his room.

The tragic events that occurred especially in many for profit nursing homes in Ontario and Quebec were far worse than the isolation.

On top of isolation many came down with covid and were not given basic care and went without food, water and hygiene. Many died from the neglect and many more from covid in a shame full manner that should have never happened on the scale it did.

Yes the isolation and lockdowns were very difficult, but the goal was to save lives from a very infectious disease in a very vulnerable population in a shared living space.

I doubt many people thought that it would have been better to ignore all covid measures in seniors homes and let thousands of more seniors die.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 11, 2022, 07:31.

Comment

My father was in assisted living during 2020 and was moved to a nursing home in the summer and died by October.

So I am very familiar with impact covid isolation had on him and other seniors in his facilities. And there was no indefinite prison like sentences.

This was a very difficult situation for many seniors to be isolated with no visits, outings and social activities.

Outside visits by close family members resumed during the summer of 2020 which helped a lot. And later during palliative care we were allowed to be with him in his room.

The tragic events that occurred especially in many for profit nursing homes in Ontario and Quebec were far worse than the isolation.

On top of isolation many came down with covid and were not given basic care and went without food, water and hygiene. Many died from the neglect and many more from covid in a shame full manner that should have never happened on the scale it did.

Yes the isolation and lockdowns were very difficult, but the goal was to save lives from a very infectious disease in a very vulnerable population in a shared living space.

I doubt many people thought that it would have been better to ignore all covid measures in seniors homes and let thousands of more seniors die.
                          My condolences to you and your family. This was a shitty situation even though we all had the best of intentions to prevent our seniors from being infected and getting sick or worse it was super hard on them as well as their families. You and I agree it is a bad disease and vaccines are the only tool we have in the toolbox to prime peoples immune systems to stop its spread. For as much of the names I call you and how much we tangle here losing a family member from Covid or not in these times is a heavier weight to carry for sure.

Comment

Thanks for your condolences Wilton.

My dad died of another infection.

This pandemic has caused a lot of losses and grief for almost everyone in various ways.

Many farm families and rural residents were lucky because the disease and lockdowns were more severe in many of the cities.

Our lives were not as affected as much, as farm work and farm living continued with just a few changes.

It was a challenge for leaders and health care to manage a moving target and there is no escaping the impact of a global pandemic whether you got sick or not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...