• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread endeded finito.

Still gonna get called agrisilly.

Onwards and upwards but I wont knock the site.
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 7, 2022, 04:29.

Comment

The site is fine its some of the content that falls short.

Let me repeat my self for those who don't seem to understand.

if you are going to complain about rudeness or offensive behavior you better be prepared to apply your standards to everyone whether you agree with them or not. Often the complaining seems very selectively applied to those who many posters don't agree with.

Wilton already fell off the wagon.

I see some of the usual suspects still don't get it. No surprise there. Fairness is not their strong point.

For all your complaining about me why do you keep replying to my posts? And why have so many of you migrated over to rural issues if you aren't interested in discussing the issues I raise? You just can't help yourselves? I guess you migrated over to be offended and insulted? LOL

So its back to the status quo?
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 7, 2022, 06:40.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        I had to check twice to see who posted the sermon about sticking to the issues.

It really was posted by the very poster who was kicked off the agricultural commodity marketing forum for never ever posted anything remotely connected to ag, commodities, or marketing, who is now up on his moral high horse sermonizing down to the rest of us about staying on topic.

The poster who resorts to flat earth insults and childish name calling as a first resort as soon as someone uses actual facts to poke a hole in his argument is lecturing everyone else about holding themselves to a higher standard.

Chuck must have found his sense of humuor. And if there was ever a post which justified the use of multiple LOL's, it was this one. And Chuck neglected to use his trademark ending.

Sometimes it seems as though, if not for blatant hypocrisy, those on the left wouldn't have any attributes to anchor their thought process to
        We are still waiting for your facts and evidence! Too busy? Dog ate your homework? LOL

If my posts are so bad why are you replying? I just ignore most of the ones who aren't worth a reply. But you reply to just about everything I write. That's usually a sign I have hit the target.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 7, 2022, 06:31.

Comment

I keep coming back because like a murder scene, its morbidly fascinating.
          And with respect, anytime someone gets on a high horse they are asking to get knocked.
          My son was misdiagnosed by 4 doctors.
          I don't see having a degree and belonging to a college as making crowd think all right. Think Eugenics. Very recent no?
          Therefore, I reserve the right to question you.
          You appear to like it and to derive something from it.
          BS by any other name is still BS. You are merely a Google professor/doctor like most. Quite ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

If my posts are so bad why are you replying? I just ignore most of the ones who aren't worth a reply. But you reply to just about everything I write. That's usually a sign I have hit the target.
            Do you ever read what I post? I've said it multiple times, I keep coming back and baiting you for entertainment. You are so completely predictable and reliable, and you just keep coming back for more.

And if it makes you feel any better, I do the same with self important know-it-alls in real life too, you're not special.

Comment

Thread ain’t dead.

Why does everyone come onto agriville.

Initial way back I was researching comparison between CWB and AWB when I was involved in farmer organisation and times were a changing in regards to single desk selling. Ended up here.

Stayed since marketing ,crop conditions ,farming practices ,general interest, world wide issues ,friendships, sharp humour by some and showing pics occasionally from my patch.

Most have similar reasons to above paragraph some never post Ag related stuff on a Ag site. Hence rural issues forum.

Blocked some but unblocked all recently. Guess like furrow said two way street so I unblocked.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                And with respect, anytime someone gets on a high horse they are asking to get knocked.
                I don't see having a degree and belonging to a college as making crowd think all right. Think Eugenics. Very recent no?
                BS by any other name is still BS. You are merely a Google professor/doctor like most. Quite ordinary.
                Yes. Sometimes I catch myself saying more than what I know but it’s what I feel. What little post secondary education I do have any time you source information in an essay or something you have to put it in your own words with quotations to prove you understand what is being said. It shows you comprehend things and aren’t a human copying machine. It’s like ones who quote bible passages word for word but when you ask them what it means or what they feel they can’t give you an answer. There’s this guy who comes around for the Taxpayer’s federation. He’ll sit there forever if you let him and read things word for word but ask him tough questions about what he just read he draws a blank. I feel for you with your son. Our one son is high functioning autistic. We had a feeling he was but it wasn’t until his teacher called it that the wheels were put in motion early enough that he got his diagnosis early enough. However, his pediatrician who we were seeing for his small size when asked about this possibility gave us same bs. Heard him after in the back room telling his assistant that we were out of our heads thinking our son was autistic. Never went back to him. Arrogance and hubris are alive and well with the educated.

Comment

More anti science, anti expert, anti elite bashing from the Populist Polly crowd? LOL

Its the overly educated that are the problem? Harper studied economics at the U of C. Crypto Polly has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the U of C. Hmmm aren't all the University types left wingers?

I like what Gary Mason said in the Globe and Mail

Pierre Poilievre’s good fortune: His supporters don’t see his hypocrisy

"This idea of someone taking over in Ottawa and bringing the elites to their knees has obvious appeal. So when Mr. Poilievre says he’d fire the governor of the Bank of Canada and all the “gatekeepers” preventing Canadians from enjoying their true potential, the freedom fighters cheer him on. When he boasts about putting forward a private member’s bill that would “scrap all vaccine mandates and ban any and all future vaccine mandates,” they applaud even louder.

The fact that his supporters are blind to the gross hypocrisy that underscores much of Mr. Poilievre’s public persona is just good fortune on the candidate’s part.

After all, we’re talking about a career politician who qualified for a gold-plated government pension at the age of 32. He has been a wealthy, full-fledged member of the Ottawa elite since he was elected in his 20s.

Mr. Poilievre is also a phoney when it comes to his policies. His oft-stated intention to make Canada the freest country on Earth certainly had an appealing ring to the mostly white protesters who participated in the self-described “freedom convoy” earlier this year, to whom he pandered shamelessly. But if he really wanted to make Canada the freest country on Earth, he’d be vowing to end Quebec’s discriminatory Bill 21, which takes aim at the rights of people like teacher Fatemeh Anvari, who was removed from her classroom last December for refusing to take off her hijab. But then, the core of his supporters don’t care about Ms. Anvari, so neither does he, apparently."

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    If you disagree with my points why not just explain why, instead of going into an unrelated distraction about your experience in the medical system?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Do you ever read what I post? I've said it multiple times, I keep coming back and baiting you for entertainment. You are so completely predictable and reliable, and you just keep coming back for more.

And if it makes you feel any better, I do the same with self important know-it-alls in real life too, you're not special.
                      This is your entertainment? You should get out of the basement more often.

We sure can't accuse you of being a know it all.

It would also help if you posted something of substance related to the thread instead of worrying about me.

I have asked for evidence to backup your opinions over many months but you never seem to post anything. But you sure spend a lot of time trying to put me down.

Respectfully, I think you are just not up to the task.
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 8, 2022, 06:50.

Comment

The topic of this thread, is the single disrespectful poster, and how he attempts to ruin the site for everyone else. So pointing out your shortcomings and mental health issues is most definitely on topic.

And as for evidence, I always provide evidence to back up my claims that you are an ignorant, rude, ill informed, idological jerk.

Evidence such as reposting your post when you wished for another posters mother to die alone in a dirty diaper.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 9, 2022, 00:52.

Comment

yes its only a special kind of nasty person would say somthing like that

Comment

And speaking of evidence.

These accusations coming from the poster who thinks that evidence of global warming, consists of posting models of future scenarios which haven't occurred, and based on their past track record, never will. Or that posting vaccine studies using data that is months and years out of date is evidence that vaccines work in the present time.
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 8, 2022, 10:12.

Comment

and then when asked a straight question run away and hide like a coward

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                If you disagree with my points why not just explain why, instead of going into an unrelated distraction about your experience in the medical system?
                                You missed his point but proved it at the same time you callous old boot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...